𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀

*𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍*
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I tried to grab my phone but i didnt want to wake Ant up. I shifted slightly and was finally able to reach my phone i answered whispering.
??-"Omg Y/n finally we havent spoken since 4th grade!!"
Y-"Im sorry who tf is this?"
??-"Wow you really forgot about your wifey?"
Y-"Omg Alexi?!" At this point i didnt care about waking Ant up. I jumped up from his grip really excited. Alexi was my bestest friend ever, we knew eachother since birth but i had to move to California leaving her behind. It was probally my biggest regret of my life.
An-"Omg y/n no respect for a sleeping man"
Y-"haha sorry go back to sleep babe"
Al-"Babe?! You have a boyfriend?!"
Y-"Ye lol ive had 3 since moving to Cali"
Al-"Oh right Cali, where are you going for summer?"
Y-"For the first few weeks im in Cali then im moving to Pennsylvaina"
Al-"Wait , wait ,wait Pennsylvania?? Tell me your going to college there!!
Y-"Ye i am infact"
Al-"OMG SO AM I!!!"
Y-"well u havent changed a bit and dont get too excited i might do online instead".
An-"Wait what?! Y/n no you cant do that". Me and Anthony, Alexi talked for a while and Anthony kept trying to convince me to go because he doesnt want to be the reason i throw my life away. Me and Alexi arranged a meeting date and i followed her on all her socials and she followed me back.
I got ready and wore a turtle neck to cover up the hickeys from last night. "Darn you Reeves" i said to Anthony and he just laughed and said "Sowy"
I wore:

It definitely wasn't my style anymore but it's the only thing that would cover me up

I went into the other room and told Griffen about Alexi. He also was very close to her and we were a trio no one ever knew they needed. Everyone was asking who Alexi was so i showed them a picture of her.

 Everyone was asking who Alexi was so i showed them a picture of her

"woah" I heard Payton say from beside me. I smirked and said to him "Like her do you?". He blushed and shook his head. We all laughed and i said "How about yall come join us, when we get back to Cali im meeting up with her." There were "sures" and "sounds great" around the room. I got message from her saying she'll pick us all up from the airport with her dad. I showed everyone then we all realised. This is our last night in the Bahamas. We all got super close here we were hoping it would stay like that when we get back.
I was sat on the bed with Payton just talking and laughing hysterically. He kept whispering funny scenarios into my ear to try and make Anthony jealous but it wasnt working whatsoever which made our failed attempts even funnier. There was a knock on our door so i went to answer it tears in my eyes from laughter.
Mrs T-"Hey, guys glad to see you guys get along, i just came to say you better start packing cuz we are leaving tomorrow at 12pm"
Y-"thx mrs t bye". I shut the door in her face and went back to Payton. That teacher always irritated me in everway possible so i wouldn't be missing her at all. Me and Payton continued being crackheads when he stopped and narrowed his eyes at me. I stopped to and raised an eyebrow to show im confused.
P-"First of all, why are you wearing a turtle neck in like 80 degree weather, second off, that ain't your style!" He said that shouting slightly so everyone looked towards me and also narrowed their eyes. I looked around and saw Anthony trying to supress a laugh. I stuck my middle finger up at him and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He burst out laughing and everyone turned their heads at him. I saw Mads' eyes widen as she turned her head back to me.
M-"He gave you hickeys didn't he?". I held me laugh and also was trying to supress a lauhg as I watched Griffen glare at Anthony. Payton by surprise jumped onto me and pulled my collar down.
P-"Shit Anthony those are dark!" I burst out laughing and pushed him off of me as i fell off the bed. After alot of explaining and just hanging around we began to pack and i face timed Alexi. I told what her happend and also about Payton. I dragged him him into the call and said
Y-" Alexi, this is my bestfriend Payton, Payton this Alexi. Hes one of the people that you and your dad are picking up tomorrow". They smiled at eachother and i could see blush creep onto their cheeks. I also introduced her properly to Anthony and she surprisingly recognised him since him and Griffen were friends since 1st Grade and Alexi hung around with them quite alot. They caught up while i just sat their awkwardly. I pushed Anthony away and said "ok buh bye". He laughed and pecked my lips. We all went back to packing.