⌫︎𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴⌫︎

*𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍*
I dont want to leave the Bahamas but i guess i miss my home. The gang and I were sat in the airport waiting room when i saw Y/n shaking like mad. I went up to her and put an arm around her.
A-"Hey bebe why so shaky?". She looked up and smiled at me. I couldnt tell if she was really smiling or faking it becuase she is pretty good at that. She is also really good at looking hot. Wait what?
Y/n-"Im just really nervous for seeing Alexi again. We havent spoken since 4th grade and i dont know what if she is like Charli?"
A-"Babe i know Lexi and only something really serious would of made her like Charli, she is a really nice girl, she wouldnt do that to you." She hung her head low so i picked up her chin and kissed her. She kissed back and then we both pulled away. This time she really genuinly smiled and it made me smile too. I would do anything to make this princess happy.
Suddenly, we heard loud, scared shouting and footsteps running towards us. We all looked to see what was happening. There were people crying and collapsing. We could make out some vague phrases like "Run for your lives" or "There are people with guns here!". We all bolted from our seats and came closer together. There was a loud bang and we saw someone fall to the ground with a pool of blood surrounding them. I took Y/n's hand and we all began running with the crowd. We heard sirens coming closer. I could tell Y/n was afraid and stumbling since she was short and couldnt keep up. I grabbed her and put her on my back.
Y/n-"What are you doing Ant im going to slow you down!"
A-"I dont care as long as your safe. I love you Y/n"
Y/n-"I love you too Ant"
We heard another shot and Y/n gripped harder onto my neck. We kept running when a body next to us felll to the floor.

*𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍*
Ant was running with me on his back when a body next to us fell to the ground. The woman was holding a child's hand who looked about 12/13.
Y/n-"Anthony stop the little girl!". He stopped quickly and grabbed the little girl. She was trying to refuse the grip but Anthony wouldnt let go.
A-"Hey, i dont know if that was your mother but shes gone and you need to be safe". She looked at him with tears in her eyes and nodded. We were a few feet away from the exit ,with the crowd, where police were surrounding the place. I jumped off of Anthony and tried running myself when i felt a sharp pain in my hip. I stumbled to the floor and put my hand on where it hurt. I looked at it and there was blood gushing out of my hip. I felt dizzy and could barely see. I felt somone harshly grab my arm and pull me  up. From what i could see it was Ant and he looked insanely panicked. I heard him to tell the girl to go on his back and he began carrying me bridal style. I heard him sobbing and sniffling slightly, and a few seconds later i felt a warm breeze slap my face. I knew we were outside but i was now strugging to breath and i felt light headed from the loss of blood. I could make out the gang running towards us and i felt Griffen grab my hand and squeeze it. I was powerless and couldnt squeeze  back. That second i passed out.

Next thing  i knew, i was laying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask on and all my friends scattered around my room including the girl we saved.

𝗔/𝗻- 𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 100 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘅𝘅.