↺ 13

Day after the ball* SundAy~

You woke up much later then usual today, after taking a shower and wearing something comfortable, you made your way down stairs and straight to the kitchen.

Only to see Haechan wasn't around. Your maid greeted you with a smile and bought a tray with your breakfast on it.

You greeted her with smile.

" Good morning Miss Harune have you seen my brother?" You asked her while munching on the toast.

" My lady, sir told me to inform you that he has an important meeting today and that he'll be late. He also asked you give him a call once your done having breakfast" she informed you in a very formal manner.

Being not use to it you just smile at the lady and gave her a nod.

" Okay Miss Harune I'll give him a call later" you tell her. She nods while bowing and walking away from there.

You quietly ate your breakfast while checking your phone for any new messages.

After fifteen minutes you were finally done eating.

You then walked out towards the living room while sitting on the couch and dialling Haechan's number.

After few rings he finally answered.

" Hey baby sis morning good" he greeted you with his cheerful voice.

" Morning good Oppa" you replied while chuckling.

" had breakfast?"

" Yes just now, so what's with this meeting of yours on Sunday as well?" You questioned him
with a mocking voice.

" You remember how the meeting got canceled yesterday?"

" Yes what about it"

" It's being held today.." he replies with a deep sigh.

" Oh that's bad, I pity you for having work on sundays as well" you tell him.

" Hehe Don't feel pity in the end I'm the rich one here" he said while chuckling at his own words.

" Ahh whatever oppa I'll see you at night. Bye"

" Bye baby sis and please take care of yourself!" He told you.

" Hai Oppa" you said and hung up the call.

Haechan's pov :

" Bye baby sis and please take care of yourself!" I told her, while remembering about yesterday's incident.

" Hai Oppa" she said and hung up the call.

I placed my phone in the pocket and glanced at my side, looking at the boys staring at me.

" what?" I asked them with a confused look.

" Baby sis huh?" Chenle teased while mocking my words while the other giggled.

" Shut up! You'll won't know how it is to have a younger sibling" I tell them while walking at the table they were sitting.

I took my seat and waited for Jeno to come.

Soon Jeno walked in with Jaemin beside him. They had a very serious expression plastered on their face.

And I knew by the looks of it, it wasn't some simple meeting.

After the meeting*

" you'll know what you have to do right?" Jeno asked while eyeing each one of us.

" Yes" we replied to him in union.

" Good. We leave in thirty minutes for the mission" he said while getting up and walking away.

We all got up after that and checked on our weapons.

" How's your sister?" I turned around and saw Renjun cleaning his gun.

" Was it you who asked me that?" I asked him with a confused look. Because it's Renjun we are talking about. The guy who doesn't meddle in anyone's business other then his.

" No it was Chenle who just disappeared before you asked me that" he replied while not caring to look at me.

Of course he was the one who asked me the question, there were no one else in this room other then the two of us.

" she's fine thanks for asking" I replied while checking on my other guns.

" It's good to hear." He replied while removing his knifes and sharpening them with a blade.

" Weird"

;)