↺ 38

Thank you all for bringing me back, And as a treat I'll be giving five updates feeding you with Jeno x Y/n content.
~ prsa
__________________________

Haechan had already packed your bags for you, so all you had to do was collect them from your house.

Haechan had to soon leave with Mark after talking to Jeno. No matter how excited you were to stay with Jeno you were still sad about Haechan's departure.

Jeno grabbed the bags from your hand and placed them in the back seat of his car.

" Ready to go?" He asked you with a smile.

" Yea let's go" you tell him while getting in the passenger seat. Jeno got in the drivers seat and started the car.

On your way you just stare outside the window feeling the night breeze. Jeno smiles cheekily seeing you, he turns the radio volume low and clears his throat.

" Wanna have ice cream?" He asked you while still staring at the road. You turned your head back to him and smile.

" Ice cream? Sure~" you reply then turn back towards the window.

Silence*

You'll sat in a deafening silence for 10 minutes until Jeno turned on the radio. A too familiar beat starts playing and you couldn't help but smile.

You turned towards Jeno as he darted his eyes towards you with soft smile.

Jeno's brown eyes meet yours one last time before he turned towards the starring wheel.

"Not sure if you know this,But when we first met I got so nervous, I couldn't speak.
In that very moment, I found the one and
My life had found its Missing piece" he sang while smiling cutely.

This was unexpected, his vocals were on point. For the next lines he stopped the car and turned towards you taking your hands in his.

"So as long as I live I love you. Will have and hold you, You look so beautiful in white~
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish, you look so beautiful in white...... Tonight~ "

He then smile and peck you hands. " We're here lets go" he said while un locking the car. Both of you got down and walk towards the ice cream parlour.

He links his hands with you and pull you a little closer towards him. " I'm so happieeee~" Jeno cooed bopping his head. You just smile looking away.

Jeno and you had spent the best time there, just sitting and eating ice creams while talking about random stuffs. He told you many stories about Haechan and his childhood memories.

You would laugh and giggle hearing them and at the same time admire him. Gosh those eye smile!!

" Hey wanna know something?" He asked you while leaning closer.

" What?"

" If you get to see jeno's eye smile every time your around him then your definitely special to him!" He whispers with smile at the same time flashing his eye smile. And you know what he meant. It was jeno's way of telling you that you are special to him.

" Well I'm glad to hear that, thank you for the information" you reply while eating your ice cream.

Other side of the table*

A man with his black hood on was carefully watching you two. He had his mask on so no one would recognise him. After clicking few snaps of you two he left from there.

??? Pov ( ⚠️ if you're too sensitive then I request you to not read this last part)

I was chained with metal chains, they were loose but the feeling of being prisoned didn't fade.

It was cold and my naked body couldn't take it anymore, I was shivering. A hope still lingering in my mind that I'll be set free... soon.

The chain was wrapped around my neck, like I was some kind of animal in a cage.

This has been my life for years now, I would get beaten up, cut, raped and a lot worse things. I don't know how I'm still alive after all the torture I have been gone through.

I think it's the hope that one day I'll be set free. But is that even possible? Why is God playing blind to my situation?

Soon I heard footsteps quickening towards the room I was locked in.

I closed my eyes and acted I was fast asleep. The door creaked open revealing the man who had me locked here in this state.

I will regret all my life for loving him and trusting him with my life. My own soulmate.

" you know I can hear your thoughts right?" He asked in a deep voice while slowly making his way towards me.

I just closed my eyes and waited for the next thing to happen. He pulled my hair and in pain I widen my eyes at him.

" honey I don't like doing this to you, but you know how I am. I love pain and it doesn't matter if I give you the pain and feel the pain at the same time. It's just so satisfying to me" he growled in my ear.

And soon he stripped himself and fucked me hard on the floor. I was weak but he didn't care, he just wanted to satisfy his needs.

After an hour he finally fed me food and helped me get clean. " I want to show you something" he said and got his phone out and showed me a picture of a girl and a boy.

That girl looked quite familiar, her eyes and hair colour all too familiar. " My daughter" I thought as a tear rolled down from my eyes.

He chuckled and wiped my tears.

" She finally found her soulmate" he said while smiling evilly, I turned my head towards him and stared into his eyes.

" Why are you stalking her? you never liked her" I said while still staring at him. He turned towards me with a smirk.

" I always wanted her out of my house and I was so glad when she was out! But you see she got a rich family for herself and what I searched about her soulmate and found out that he's a ceo of one of the three big companies in Seoul." He speaks while looking at his phone.

" And you know what that means? Money" he said while smirking. I knew this was leading somewhere and that somewhere meant evil and bad for my daughter.

" What are you planning on?" I asked him with a plain look.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

" You'll see Jiyeon.. you'll see..."