↺ 49

How did it all end up this way?
We had a plan that too a strong one!
Who slipped the information?
______________________________

Jeno and the other dream members destroyed three out of five territories of Dispatch. Now all they have to do is reach to their main building and destroy the paper work and all their achievements.

Yes dispatch is that mafia gang that killed jeno's father and he was in full rage.

He made sure they successfully conquered their other territories but his revenge was not over yet. He still needs to destroy them completely.

Jeno, jaemin and jisung headed to the main building. While Renjun, Chenle and Yangyang headed to the second last building.

Yes Yangyang because Haechan wasn't there and Taeyong was worried so he sent Yangyang as his replacement.

When Renjun, Chenle and Yangyang got there, it didn't even take them thirty minutes to complete the mission. There were not much guards there to guard down the fort.

So Renjun and Yangyang easily killed the mans while Chenle sneaked to the main office, stole the paper work and set a time bomb in the office.

All three of them then quickly made out and saw the building set on fire. Renjun's first favourite sight y'all. He loves to set things on fire and watch it burn down to ashes.

As he watched the building, something seemed to be bothering him. He counted the number of men he and Yangyang killed and realised there were only 20 of them.

Which means the rest are guarding the main building. He turned towards Chenle and Yangyang with a horrified look.

" No matter how I love watching things burn down. We can't wait here! We need to head to the main building. I believe the actual danger is waiting there!" He commanded with a stern look. Both Yangyang and Chenle nodded and they left from there.

 Both Yangyang and Chenle nodded and they left from there

As planned Jeno will enter from top of the building. While jaemin and jisung will enter from the down.

While they distract them down, he'll sneak to the main office, kill the main boss and steal the paper work.

So as planned jaemin and jisung entered from the gates and shot all the possible men that came their way. But what surprised them was that there were very few of them.

" This doesn't look good..." jaemin said while looking around.

Jaemin was about to run in when he got a call from Renjun.

" What's wrong?"

" Our mission is done!"

" So fast? That's great.. I- "

" No! Jaemin listen. There were very less men here to guard the building which means you guys will encounter the worst!!" He warned in a shaky breath.

" Huh? But me and jisung jus finished killing the men down, they were in less number too"

" Fuck!! That means they're all for Jeno!! Go Run up! We'll be there in two minutes!!" Renjun shouted from the other line.

Jaemin's eyes widened in shock as Renjun hang up the call. He turned towards jisung with a horrified look.

" Jeno is in danger! THIS WAS A TRAP!" He shouted while running in, jisung followed him up stairs.

When they got to the fourth floor, they instantly stopped and raised their hands up in defence.

front of them stood the leader of Dispatch. They had trapped Jeno and the leader had his gun pointed to jeno's head with a wicked smile.

" It's really nice to see he has more men" the leader spoke while chuckling.

Jaemin and jisung both clenched their fists in anger.

" Ah ah boys, put your guns down if you don't want your leader to die" he warned them.

Both jisung and jaemin dropped their guns.

" Good. Now hand me back all my territory paper work and the money you stole from the second territory" he ordered them with a calm voice.

Jaemin looked at Jeno who didn't want to nod but had too. He blinked his eyes at jaemin to surrender.

Jaemin gulped down the lump that had formed in his throat and went down.

Jisung was already at the verge of tears, all the years of hard work and a well executed plan had failed.

Jeno was more then destroyed at this moment. He thought they would win, that their plan was strong But it obviously failed.

Jaemin then came back holding two brief case.

" Put them down and back away." The leader ordered. Jaemin had no option then to listen so he backed away.

The dispatch leader sent one of his men to get the briefcases. He then checked and signalled their leader.

" Well that's done." The leader started then stared at Jeno. The men pulled Jeno up and pushed him forward.

" Don't dare to attack back and quietly leave if you don't want to die" the leader stated with a smirk plastered on his face.

" My men are more in number, you all definitely don't want to die now do you?" he asked while laughing loudly.

Jeno scoffed and slowly walked to where jaemin and jisung stood.

" I'm sorry.." he apologised to them while tearing up.

There will be another update in an hour~