↺ 37

Hey it's Ry~
enjoy this chapter by
Me💚🌱✨
___________________________

You just set there on the couch listening to your brother and soulmate's arguments. After jeno's sudden statement Haechan went nuts and from then both of them were fighting.

Arguing about your safety, school, staying and what not.

About your mother? Well she had to leave coz there was an emergency call from the relatives and Renjun went to drop her.

You sigh while glancing at the watch. The time said 6:30pm and they were still arguing.

" Why don't you understand?"

" What is exactly there to understand Jeno?"

" Look Y/n is my soulmate and I can take care of her! Maybe even better then you" you states with a stern look. Haechan shook his head and crossed his arms around his chest.

" No no mister. I'm not letting her stay with you!"

" What is wrong with you? I'm her soulmate for fucks sake! Plus my lifestyle is as better as yours then what are you afraid of?" He asked him with a serious look.

" I'm just worried.." Haechan mummers while looking away.

" What are you so worried about? I'm her freakin soulmate Haechan! Can't you see there won't be anyone else who'd protect and care her the way I can!!??" He snapped at him in anger.

" Listen Jeno I don't have anything against you, and it's not like I don't trust her with you.. listen past days have been horrible for her okay? And I'm just worried about her. Plus you might take her flower away!!" Haechan said the last part with an annoyed look.

Jeno tilts his head hearing the last part and you do the same with a confused look plastered on your face.

" My flower? What is that?" You think while staring at them with a confused look.

( Lol I know non of you are that innocent but bare with me and act like you guys don't know what taking away a flower means)

" Oh my god Haechan-ah?!" Jeno shakes his head in disbelief.

" How could you think that? is this what this fuss was all about?" He asked him with an disbelief look plastered on his face.

Haechan looks away biting his lips.

" Haechan- ah?" Jeno calls out to him with a playful look. Haechan turn towards him and frown like a baby.

" Yes.." he answers while staring at him.

" Oh my god" Jeno shouts dramatically then began laughing.

" In my defence, she's still young and look what jaemin ended up doing!! After one week Jeno!!! After one week!!" Haechan explains while pointing a finger at him.

" Well in my defence I'm not jaemin" Jeno answers while chuckling.

" Ahh you know what just promise me you won't do it!?" Haechan says while raising his pinky.

Jeno snickers then attaches his pinky with Haechan's. " I promise hyuck"

" Okay then.." Haechan then turned towards you. " Are you okay living with him?"

You glanced at Jeno who was showing you his eye smile. " Down for the eye smile!" You think before nodding along.

" Yes I'm totally okay with it"

Lmao to that person who thought I was a girl😂 I'm a boy if you guys hadn't noticed that👀 ~ Ry

I'm a boy if you guys hadn't noticed that👀 ~ Ry