Im Not The One (HaSiRis)

.. Harry and Jessica was in a relationship before and break up because of some rumors that Harry was cheating on her .. But after one year Harry come back to be with her again and prove her that he change and became a couple that everywhere in the world judge and love ...

Jessica's Pov

" im having a migraine everyday because of this comments and death threats that i receive every morning, my face turn pale and i feel like im going to pass out when i saw this comment: Sica you B*tch go away from harry i hope you die already .. My heart pump in a painful way , fluids in my eyes are falling i quickly wipe it when i hear my phone ring i pick it and answer it right away with no hesitation, i dont even know who call me .. "

Your a Stubborn Princess - a cold familiar voice that sent shiver through my spine .. Its kris my bestfriend who's always there for me whenever i was sad he is the one who will comfort and understand me .. He was now leaning at the door holding his phone and look at me coldly he walk closer to me and take my laptop .. "

How many times do i have to tell you that dont read comments and messages - a tears from my eyes suddenly fall he sit beside me and hug me "

Its painful Kris No one had ever been talk to me like that , what's wrong if i love Harry ?? - i look at him in the eyes his eyes is full of care and anger ..

Sica , Haters gonna hate but fans gonna love just stop being affected about them and look in the positive way instead - he said wiping my tears .. If your tired already just look around Sica because there's a lot of people Who are willing to love you!! And.....

Our conversation was cut off when harry came he just look at us and smile at me even though kris is hugging me i quickly push kris away and walk closer to hug him he look at my eyes and say: did you just cry again ?? 'I shake my head but:

she does !! - kris butt in and excuse himself to leave " thanks for comforting her - harry said they fist bump and kris walk away already .. Harry touch my face in a smooth way he focusly look at me he wipe the tears left in the corners of my eyes "

Sica ??... - he sigh and look down ..

What's the matter ?? I put his chin up and i see his eyes with fluids that was about to fall ..

You cry again and i know its because of me (he hold my hand ) Sica i love you and i know how painful it is to you to be in this relationship and i feel guilty of being busy in work than loving and protecting you :( - i wipe his tears and hug him ..

I understand your work harry - i stroke his back (he hug me even tightly and cry on my shoulder his tears are falling on my neck that cause me to cry too)

Sica im not The Right Guy For You!! - i was shocked and i release from hugging him "

Kris's Pov

" I love Sica since we were kids and growing up with her makes my feelings for her even Bigger but im a coward to tell her what i feel ,i dont want to be the guy or the reason that she's crying i already been her best comforter of every heartbreaks she had and now she's with Harry member of the famous One Direction or which they called the biggest band in the planet .. That makes me even more lost hope but i support Them, But one of the things that i really hate is those haters who loves to hurt Sica "

"I open the door of her dorm she's so focus on her laptop that she didnt notice me but then suddenly she move away from it and hold her chest and her tears are falling .. I call And scold her i walk closer to comfort her she really is affected .. at this moment i want to confess and tell her how i feel "

If your tired already just look around Sica because there's a lot of people Who are willing to love you!! And... She looks away from me when she saw harry

And one of them is me - i whisper but she dont hear it and push me .. I feel bad about it but i understand because were in an awkward position .." I immediately walk away to give them privacy i was about to close the door when i see Sica hugging him and she's crying "

"I run and go at the rooftop to let out all the pain and anger inside my body as soon as i get in there i shout to make myself feel better "

I can love you more than him Sica - i shout and kick the things i see and punch the wall "

I know that too !! - i was cut off when i hear Harry's voice ..

What?? - i asked and get closer to him (he tap my shoulder)

We both love her, at first i thought that im the one who's gonna love her the most but when i see how passionate and caring you are to her i was taken down and all i can do is to just think about it but if your going to ask her she might choose you - he said while his tears are falling ..

Did something happen between the both of you ?? - i asked worried ..

Nothing .. Its just i hate seeing her crying !! I love her but if loving her will hurt her it is better to just let it go !! Man .. She's yours Now .. please take care of her - he mess with my hair ..

I dont understand !! - i asked ..

Go downstairs she's looking for you !! - he smile at me ..we bump our shoulders and i went downstairs ..

Kris !! - she yell my name i look around to see her and she embrace me .. I hope what you said is true that your one of them - she look at me at the face and kiss me on the cheek ..

You heard it ?? - i asked, my face is so hot and red right now ..

(She Nod) Please continue to love and understand me ,im waiting for this time to come i love you since the day i met you - i hold her hand and kiss it ..

I promise !! Beause im the one for you !! - she lean closer and kiss me on my lip !!..

Harry's Pov

Ugh !! So painful but atleast now im confident that she's happy.. She already done lot of sacrifices for me :( and she always believe in me .. Awhile ago as soon as i get in her dorm seeing kris care for her make me feel great but there's a bit of pain in my chest :( i know that im the reason why she's crying i saw the message of some haters and fanwar but the thing that hurt me the most is when i read

(Flashback)

Im not the right guy for you - i said to her she looks shock and upset ..

What makes you think of that ?? She asked ,i feel her concern deep within ..

Look at us were both hurting ourselves and what hurt me the most is when someone message me that your just a doll that when the time i get bored i will back and play with you, Sica i respect your reputation and i Love you ,i dont want to ruin your name and make you look stupid to others - she's wiping my tears .. Please smile for me and take this advice There's a guy who is waiting for you to love him back and i know that you know who he is - i smile at her and she hug me..

Thank you so much for Loving me , i will never forget you - she kiss my cheeks , tears are falling in her face again , i wipe it and say:

Promise me that that's the last tear that you will drop for me , and where's my smile ?? - she smile at me sweetly and i tell her to go and find kris ..

:) i will always love you Sica :)

.....---------- THE END ---------.....

So uhm ?!! What did you think ?! Please tell me and dont forget to vote :) and request any match you like XD