My Hyung (LiYeonBaek)

a brother's care !! :)

Which is better mature or childish?

Taeyeon is Liam's girlfriend for almost 2 months she loves him with all her heart but sometimes they cant avoid arguments and jealousy that test their relationship .. Baekhyun was liam's half korean brother , him and liam were close to each other but they got different personalities baekhyun was a bit childish and playful while liam on the other hand was mature and serious .. Liam is very serious when it comes to relationship he doesnt want it to break with no reason , he really loves taeyeon and he can give up his pride for her :)

Liam's Pov

" it was 5 am in the morning when i wake up i get downstairs to exercise and then a loud noise of whistle surprise me .. My brother baekhyun and some maids greet me a happy birthday .. Im really happy especialy when i saw a gorgeous lady holding a cake for me :) "

Happy birthday Mallows !! I love you - she said and kiss me on the cheek ..

Thank you Baby :) i love you too and to all of you especialLy you my baby bro thank you :) - i said .. "Baekhyun get closer to me and put his arm in my shoulder"

you hear that Taeyeon im his Baby bro :) - he said and stick his tongue out (i mess with his hair )

okay !! I wont argue with you, for now :) , Mallows come on we prepare breakfast for you :) - taeyeon said ..

Later baby , me and baby bro should take a shower first and get ready for school :) - i said and go upstairs with baekhyun to get ready " after we shower me and baekhyun talk a bit about his attitude "

Baby Bro ?? Dont get me wrong i love seeing you so childish and cute but may i ask you why did you like acting like that ?? - i asked ..

Hmmm... There's nothing wrong about it, right ?? I just love being me :) - he said and flash me a smile .. Try to find a girlfriend it'll help you (wink) - i said " his smile fade and turn into serious expression"

i try once but the girl that i love is too serious to notice it , maybe she doesnt like guys like me - he said ..

So why dont you change for her ?? - i asked ..

I have a very reasonable answer for that :) - he said "he put on his leather jacket and crazily pose in front of me "

how do i look ?? - he asked ..

Gorgeous !! :) , lets go silly boy or we might get late for school - i said .. " the both of us race downstairs and start catching our breath "

agh!! Okay kids!! Baek im sorry but Liam win !! - taeyeon said and offer me a glass of juice "actually baekhyun win but taeyeon likes to tease him"

wait .. What ?? I am the winner .. Right ?? Jean noona , rico hyung ?? - he said cutely and ask our maids to be his witness ..

Ok !! Baby bro your the winner now start eating :) - i said .. Your girlfriend have a favoritism :p - he said " the both of them tease each other until we get in the car and went to school "

At the parking lot

" i open the door for taeyeon to get out she flash a smile and kiss me on the cheek but in a very wrong timing rhyan a girl who wont stop stalking and flirting with me passed by to irritate that both of us"

(She start from playing with my collar and adjusting my necktie) hi Liam good morning Happy birthday :) - she said and give me a present ..

Thanks rhyan !! (I open the box and its a coupon saying: Tell me what you want .. I smile gently on my thoughts ) " when i start smiling taeyeon turn around and was about to go but i hold her hand to stop her "