My Oppa's Rich Friend (XiuSeoHo)

XIUMIN , SEOHYUN AND SUHO

Ahm!! :) no 1D member in this story but dont worry my next update is about Niall and Sooyoung :)

Xiumin's Best friend Suho was the owner, heir and the richest student in the Kim High Academy a very popular school in Korea .. even though Xiumin was not that rich or popular he didnt treat him bad or look down on him , a true bestfriend that's SuHo but what if Seohyun met this handsome angelic face guy and feel in love because of his kindness .. will The most Protective Brother Xiumin will support this Love story or maybe he act as a bestfriend Who doesnt want to put his Friendship at risk !!

Xiumin's Pov

*yawn* first day of school time to meet my friends and brothers that i miss this whole vacation .. im so excited :) .. time to wake up Lil Sis ..

I went to her room and knock..

(Knock) (knock) baby girl !! Wake up!! You dont want to get late at the first day of school - i knock her door and yell her name for a lot of times but i hear no response .. i cant control myself already because maybe something wrong happen !! I kick the door to open it and quickly find her anywhere in the room .. first under her bed, second in the bathroom and lastly in her closet but then ...

Oppa ?? What are you doing ??- she suddenly came out from nowhere .. actually i saw her standing at the door staring at me confusely .. while me looking so sweaty and worried i hurriedly ran to hug her ..

Where were you ?? You make me worried .. - i pout and then she smile at me so sweetly and cutely and she starts wiping out the sweat running down from my head to my neck

Awh !! My oppa is so sweet !! Saranghaeyeo !! *she kiss my cheeks and slowly stroke my hair upwards * im mature already and i can do little things such as waking up in the morning *she moves her eyebrow up and down* - she added .. she excuse herself to prepare our breakfast and order me to take a bath .. i guess my Baby Girl is growing ..

Seohyun'S Pov

I happily wake up for this oh so beautiful day since im in Senior year now i shouldve wake by my own self without disturbing my handsome Oppa Xiumin he really loves me and he take care of me always not letting any wound or scar appear on my skin ..

I was cooking downstairs when a hear a loud *blagh* upstairs i quickly run to my room and saw my brother full of sweat and seems like his finding something , when i start talking he quickly turn to look at me he looks worried and exhausted .. he scold me and hug me he's scared if he lost me :) i make him calm and wipe her sweat and then i finish my work downstairs

hmmmm !! smells delicious :) - he start to dig and eat

Oppa !! Its just an omelette !! - i said but then he smile at me .. and eat the egg deliciously he eat it like he's feeling every taste and content of it..
your omelette was the best in the whole wide world , you should audition in Master Chef but i think your beauty is made to be as a beautiful Celebrity - he exclaimed .. oh my BROTHER as if im too young to believe in those things , everytime he compliment me i always smile and feel every word he said because im happy seeing him smiling with delight ....

--- AT SCHOOL----

SuHo's Pov

where's my bestfriend baozi ?? I search the entire school to look for him and then finally there he is but what in the world is he doing in Grade 11's room ??

baozi !! I greet him !! *he look at me and smile we bump our shoulder* eyeing on someone ?? - i tease him but he hit my cap

no silly !! I take my lil sis in her room, she's a junior i dont want her to be lost !! - he said .. with a care in every word he said woah !! I dont know he have a sister ..