WHAT ABOUT ME?? (KyungSuHen)

Kyungsoo,Sunny and Chen
(Sad story)

i just introduce you to him but then what happen is you forget about me ...
- Chen

Chen's Pov

I made it !! - i shout in the Gg's house and they all walk closer to me and congratulate me .. i just get passed on Sment and they put me on Exo i cant believe that finally a lot of people will see me on the television and i can show my talent .. oh yeah by the way Snsd were my friends and my best Friend is ..

That's great Jongdae !! - sunny hug me and smile at me with a lot of aegyo .. i know what you think yes i like her but ive got someone with me already so i just keep it by myself ..

Finally Sunny :) i can show to the world who i am !! - i hug her too and i lift her up

just promise me ,you will never change !! Okay !! - i nod and kiss her forehead .. jessica (a/n : she's still a member for me i will always believe in her anyways :)) came closer to us and say that i should eat already in their dorm i accept and talk with them ..

dining Area:

I bet you'll group will going to be famous !! - Tiffany start the conversation , the girls agree about what she said

Thank you !! My Noona but i really hope it will come true - i said crossing my fingers they all laugh at me

it will , look at you jongdae your so handsome and youve got this very heartwarming voice , just dont dance Freestyle because you know ... - taeyeon smile at me but the girls laugh so hard

Its okay Jongdae i will choose voice over dancing !! - sunny wink at me , i think my heart fall and it gets weaker ...

Me too !! by the way Jondae oppa , how many members your group have ?? - seohyun asked but before i could answer her question sooyoung tease her

Why ?? you will date the other members ?? - sooyoung teasingly bump her shoulder , she shake her head while covering her face

we got 12 members including me but seohyun if you want one i recomend Luhan - i said but she's still shaking her head the other members were teasing her

Im curious about that guy !! - yuri keeping the heat up, the cute maknae wont stop covering her face..

speaking of lovelife how are you and Bomi ?? - she added ... suddenly sunny stand up and excuse herself to get some desert ..

Sunny's POV

im so happy that chen agree to eat with us i really miss my chenie :( because this past week he's too busy for audition and practice and sometimes maybe to Bomi ..

So far the dining area is heating up targeting our very own maknae we all laugh about her cuteness she's so nice to tease but seems like the tables turn and the joke is on me when yuri change the topic and change it to chen and bomi .. i dont know why im affected , is it because i miss him so badly or maybe im jealous and i dont want to share his time with someone else .. i comepletely disagree about my second idea i shouldnt treat chen and his gf like that , i should stay calm , i find my way to escape in the hot seat and went at the kitchen, its near to the table so i can hear what theyre talking about ..

Bomi and i were doing great !! (I can tell by his eyes that his happy) actually she come with me to find out the result and she support me from the start .. im a very lucky guy having her - he said smiling all the way

i think someone grip my heart and squeeze it so badly causing my tears to fall , i feel pain and im guilty i love him and i need him but i know from my heart that i dont deserve him first of all bomi was there all along supporting and encouraging him while me her sitting and waiting for the result ...