one

one-

taehyung let out a nervous sigh, before puffing out his chest to seem more brave in front of his family. he was going into his first year at hogwarts and though he tried to hide it he was dreadfully nervous about what was to come.

he pushed his thoughts away and starred at the wall he's supposed to literally run into. he was the oldest of his two siblings so had never really seen anyone do this. he continued listening to his mothers reassuring words when she was cut off by a small "excuse me?"

taehyung turned to look at the boy who looked even more nervous than him, dark doe like eyes looking towards a small ticket in his hands.

"do you know where platform 9¾ is?" he asked cautiously, as if they would laugh at him any moment.

"you're in just the right place dear!" taehyung's mother said kindly, putting a hand on the boys shoulder and pointing to where taehyung was. taehyung let a boxy smile slip onto his lips as he made eye contact with the boy. he kinda looked like a bunny.

"just watch what tae does," his father chimed in, laughing a bit at how taehyung's facial expression changed back to a worried mess again before face it towards the wall again. gripping the cart tight and running at full speed towards it. with his eyes shut tight he emerged on the other side heart beating fast from the adrenaline.

he looked around, many witches and wizard dotted the platform, kids hugging parents, teens screaming out the widows to their friends, owls, cats and toads everywhere. he smiled again his nervousness gone after seeing all the happy faces.

he was about to turn around when someone smash into him from behind, making him gasp and fall forward onto the ground and his cart to tumble over.
"i-i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to knock into you!" taehyung looked up to see the boy from before hovering over him, offering to help him up with a hand.

taehyung took it getting hauled up with surprising strength by the other boy.

"don't worry about it, i shouldn't have been standing there so long." taehyung laughed, causing the other to show a nervous smile. this was the first time he really got a good look at the boy. he had dark brown hair and soft brown eyes, probably the same height as him. he was very handsome he could almost see the other kids their age swooning around him.

the pair picked tae's cart up and looked back to see his parents and siblings had emerged and were giggling like madmen at them.

after a tearful hugging session, taehyung said his goodbyes to his family and him and got on the train to hogwarts with the boy he didn't even know the name of.

✰✰✰

jungkook fallowed the boy he had knocked over, mentally slapping himself for doing so for at least the fifth time. he was i handsome kid probably the same age as him, with bright eyes and boxy smile.

"found one!" the boy, tae was it? said, with a little giggle.he slid open the door and flopped down on the seat with sigh. "i'm kim taehyung by the way."

ah, that's a pretty name. jungkook thought, sliding the door shut behind them.
"i'm jeon jungkook," jungkook said holding out his hand. "nice to meet you."
they shook hands before taehyung asked "are you a muggleborn?" to which jungkook replied.

"what's that?"

"it's when a non magic mom and dad have a baby that's a witch or wizard."

"oh," jungkook thought for a moment before continuing "no, my parents were both magic but they died when i was little," he looked at taehyung who had a bit of a sad expression. "so i've been livening with my aunt for as long as i can remember, she's a muggle if that's what you call it."

"i'm sorry about your parents." taehyung said a frown on his face which made jungkook wave his hand in front of him.

"no, no it's ok! i never really knew them anyway. and my aunt is really cool and tries to tell me about as much magic as she knows!" jungkook voice was a bit frantic, adding a laugh at the end. taehyung seemed to brighten up after that. "so why do we have magic and not muggles?" jungkook asked promptly, trying to change the subject.

"well.." taehyung thought for a moment, smiling when he came up with an answere. "it's in here," he said, putting both of his hands over his heart and closing his eyes. "i think as long as you have the heart, anyone can me magic. that's why muggleborn witches and wizards exist." jungkook could feel his heart swell at taehyung's words, watching as taehyung's eyes open slowly and put  a hand on jungkook's own chest. "i think you have a very magical heart, jeon jungkook."

at that jungkook's face flushed a shade of pink and let a full teath smile slip onto his face, the first he's done while meeting taehyung.

"aww you do look like a bunny!" the boy giggled and drew his hand away, putting it back in his lap with the other, fidgeting with the sleeve of his sweater with a warm smile on his face.

at that moment the door slid open, a small, shy looking boy with light blonde hair and light brown eyes stood at the entrance.

"can i sit with you guys? all the other seats are taken." he said, voice soft.

"sure thing!" tae said scooting over a bit to make room.

✰✰✰

jimin smiled at the two boys letting out a murmur of thanks before sitting down next to the boy who moved over. "i'm jimin by the way, park jimin." he said with a charming smile to the two boys.

"kim taehyung." the boy next to him said with a smile.

"jeon jungkook." the other boy said, looking down shyly.

"i'm so exited! i've been waiting for this my whole life!" jimin says, excitingly kicking his feet with anticipation.

"me too! what house do you think you'll be sorted in? my dad always says griffindor but my mom always says hufflepuff." taehyung says with a little giggle.

"well my mom and dad were both in slytherin sooo," he paused looking at the other two before continuing "i'm guessing that's where i will be."

taehyung has his head tilted to the side, confusion in his gaze. "but aren't slytherin's evil?" he asked genuine curiosity in his eyes.

jimin stiffened a bit. of course they would be no different from everyone else, he really shouldn't get his hopes up on people. "that's just a stereotype." he said a bit of a sad expression on his face. "what about you jungkook?" he said quickly, trying to change the subject.

"umm.." jungkook thought for a moment. "my parents were both in gryffindor so i guess gryffindor." he said with a smile and a nod.

before jimin could say anything a girl swung the door open "you should all get dressed, we'll be arriving soon." she said quickly before shutting the door again.

it was happening. hogwarts here they come.