two

two-

seokjin basically shoveled spoonfuls of mashed potatoes into his mouth, savoring the savory taste with a long "mmmm." the food was honestly the main reason he's been going to hogwarts for three years now.

"you and food, i swear." kim namjoon, a fellow gryffindor from the grade under him joked with a warm dimply smile. they weren't quite as close as they could be since they didn't have any classes together, but that didn't stop them from sitting with each other in the dining haul every day.

"i don't need your negative opinion namjoon." he said dramatically, putting emphasis on the youngers name. he liked being playful with him.

"how was your muggle summer anyway?" namjoon was a halfblood who spent his time outside of hogwarts with his muggle mother. he didn't mind when jin joked about it, and seokjin actually found it fascinating seeing how namjoon just knew so much.

namjoon shrugged, grabbing another chicken leg. "fine. i don't have many friends there so i just hung out with mom and kyungmin," he took a bite "i mean i love them, but it's hard to be around them all the time without any other human interaction."

seokjin smiled at the thought of kyungmin, namjoon's little sister. she was such a  little cutie with dark eyes and long hair that was much darker than namjoons. he'd seen her the first time they'd met, which was at diagon alley seokjin's second year.

"how is kyungmin?" seokjin asked, leaning his elbow on the table, laying delicate finger tips on his plump lips, full attention on namjoon. namjoon quickly looked towards his plate.

"good. she's growing up so fast." he said digging his fork around his plate. "just a year until she's in hogwarts too." an awkward smile slipped onto his face. aw cute.

"i'm not gonna lie," seokjin said changing the subject. "i'm glad you got rid of those thick assed glasses."

"oh shut up."

✰✰✰

yoongi sat there, facial expression stoic and unmoving. he could really use a nap. he hated dinner with everyone crowded around him.

he didn't have many friends because people were intimidated by him. he didn't mind of course, he didn't like people and kind of felt at peace the way the other students tensed at seeing him.

he was a very light eater, he had already finished his plate and was now skimming the faces of people at other tables. his eyes landed on yoonji, his twin sister. she was a pretty girl, petite with short black hair that reached just down to her neck.

yoongi felt a sharp glare rest on his face, even making a few people around him lean uncomfortably away. he didn't care about them though.

he cared about how his sister wasn't at his table.

she was two tables down.

with a blue tie and a smile.

she really had abandoned him. they'd said they'd always be together, but she chose a different path. just because of some petty argument they'd had on the train their first year.

yoongi thought he would apologize once they had both sat down at the slytherin table, after all that's the house dad wanted them to be in. but as he sat down and the slytherin table finished clapping, they didnt start again because the hat had called "ravenclaw!"

that's when yoongi's world went still.

he confronted her straight after.