Chapter 1: The Sorcerer and the Assassin.

In the fantastical world of Yggdrasil lies a great tomb, which houses a guild made of this world's strongest inhuman, lead by Momonga. A level 100 Lich who has devoted most of his time and effort into the guild. In the year 2126 humans have developed advanced virtual reality experiences and one such is a game called Yggdrasil, a Dive Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, also known as a DMMORPG. For 12 years the game became very popular in many regions of the world. But alas all good things must come to an end, and one such ending is this once beautiful world. 

Momonga: Take care

He says sadly as he sees a fellow guild member log off, the game was about half an hour before its ending. Another player logs on and is noticed by our giant 9 foot lich in purple majestic robes. A guy with blue hair, a duster and a chained dagger at his side, a level 100 Assassin Dragonoid.

Blue: Oh hi Momonga

Momonga: Hey Blue, it's been a while.

Blue: Yeah, last day so I thought more people would be on.

He smiled and the Dragonoid got up. He looked around happily.

Blue: I see you've kept the place up quite nicely. Been fucking the NPCs?

Momonga: Blue, you know the game doesn't allow R-rated content. 

Blue: Yeah but you act like you wouldn't bend one over and just-

Momonga: and this is why Tabula chose you to be Albedo's boyfriend on your last birthday.

Blue: And then- wait what? 

Momonga: Yeah, she was set to be madly in love with you.

Blue: Wait the succubus he was working on?

Momonga laughed softly.

Momonga: yeah, that's what you get for taking the item from him.

Blue: God, isn't she a whore? And only because he said I couldn't steal anything from him.

Momonga: How are you still set to Assassin? You should be a thief 

Blue: Would've chosen it if I could. 

Momonga: Yeah.

The lich got up and went over to a beautiful golden staff with several serpent heads, each holding a crystal of a different color.

Momonga: You remember when we got it?

Blue: Wait isn't that why three people left?

Momonga: I told them what would happen if they stood too close to that boss

Blue: Yeah, funny as hell. Who knew that boss was gonna explode?

Momonga: I did

Blue: Oh yeah, speaking of which if you had that body how would you have sex?

Momonga: I don't have anything, I'm just bones

Blue: Well I cant check because of the restrictions but I think I could if I wanted too. 

Momonga grabbed the staff and sighed as he walked over

Momonga: Let's go to the throne room to have our last moments filled with glory

Blue: Yeah, kind of sad to see it all going away. So many years and time put into this place.

Momonga: Yeah, it's really sad.

Blue: Well if I ever meet you in the real me and you are going to be best friends.

Momonga: You mean you are going to bug me with sex jokes?