Chapter 6: Mr. Bones Wild Ride

Blue: You know, if you could summon something, oh I don't know some fucking minions to come here and help we could finish this faster. 

Ainz: Fine, we need to finish quickly anyway. 

Blue: Perfect, and no one is around that isn't going to be dead. 

Ainz: Good

Ainz summoned a Jack the Ripper and Corpse Collector to help them pass through the hordes of skeletons. 

Blue: Naberal, you guard the giant hamster thing. 

Ainz: Hamsuke

Blue: Didn't need to know and definitely don't care. 

Blue said as he walked with Ainz, Narberal bowed and did as instructed. 

Blue: We are close.

Ainz: I know that already. 

Blue: Sheesh you didn't have to act all hostile about it. 

He laughed off as they approached a group of cult like magicasters in red robes. A bolt of lightning shooting out of a finger gun Blue was making as he instantly killed all but one. A purple aura surrounding them as a hideous face revealed itself from under a hood with a wooden staff and a purple orb. 

Blue: Pick, the old creepy man or the slut behind him. 

He said looking past and speaking to a certain orange haired hero killer with armor made out of class plates.

Ainz: Creepy old man, he seems like a magic caster. 

Blue: Sweet.

Neither were really paying attention to the monologue as Blue turned to look at the girl. 

Blue: Cmon, I don't want my friend here to accidentally take you out too, not as much fun.

He really didn't pay attention to her rant about who she was and her legend. He walked to a nice clearing. 

??: Those were your friends weren't you? That magic caster was hilarious, she thought someone was gonna come save them up until the very end. 

She laughed forcibly, as if trying to sound terrifying. She looked at him and he took his mask off 

Blue: Not really, I don't care for most other lives. 

He said as he turned around and looked at her. He sighed as he thought of how to kill her. 

Blue: Well let's start then, seeing as you are weak I'll only use my fist and won't move from this spot. 

He said as he pointed to the ground and stanced up.  

??: You and your friend are dead.

She charged at him and slashed at his neck. He dodged with ease as he swung softly at her head which she dodged and jumped back. 

??: You seem to have good reflexes but slow attacks.

Blue: I suppose they would be if I didn't want to take you out so early, makes things boring for me and honestly you seem fun to play with me. 

She creepily laughed as she activated a Martial Art and charged at him with great speed to slash and stab at where his eyes seemed to be.

He promptly ducked and flicked his finger at her ankle and it blasted off and turned into a red puddle. She screeched out and fell to the ground as he looked down at her. 

Blue: Hmm I thought you would last longer with more of a handicap. Seems flicking my fingers at 1/100 power still destroys your bodies. How about 1/200 power?