Chapter 3: Expected unexpected

Blue: Well If this isn’t edgy I don’t know what is.

Ainz: It’s titanite, good and sturdy. Weaved into the fabric.

Blue: You had it weaved into the fabric? Fuck am I? John Wick? God what is this? A titanite sword?

Ainz: Dude how old is that movie? And yes, its sturdy and light, not to mention it's-

Blue: Shh someone is coming.

Blue looked toward the door as he saw Narberal walk in with seemingly normal clothes for the time. Blue looked at the edge lord armor Ainz was wearing along with the two edgy swords he was carrying on his back. He retracted his wings and tail as he sheathed his sword. 

Blue: Well summon the Gate Ainz.

Ainz: We are waiting for your party member.

Blue: No, I'm going alone so open the Gate.

Ainz: She insisted.

Blue: She? Who the hell- oh no.

Albedo: Darling!!

Her voice echoed from how loud she was, her footsteps could be felt and he could sense her getting closer.

Blue: Ainz open the gate, open the gate Ainz!

Ainz: I’m not the only one with Gate magic.

Albedo: I will join you my love!

Blue opened a gate and flicked Ainz off as her shadow could be seen near the doorway.

Blue: Fuck you Ainz!

Blue yelled as he jumped through, closing the Gate as fast as he could, turning around to see her almost reach in. He turned around and the next thing he could see was a cloud, he was falling fast. 

Blue: Fuck I forgot!!!

Blue barely remembered he set his teleport distance to a few hundred feet above the ground as a joke to play on the others. He was flailing around as he began to think of what to do but was running out of time quickly. 

Blue: FuckFuckFuckFuck-

As he was about to use Fly he hit the ground of the forest at full force. He groaned as he got up holding his head and looking around at his dusk cloud. He had a small headache actually and didn’t feel anything else.

Blue: Wow really? That didn’t actually hurt much? Wack.

The dust settled and he began to dust himself off when he looked up, he had already sensed them and he held his hands up when he could hear their low growls and their weapons shift as they were pointed at him.

Blue: Look guys, it’s ok I’m human.

Blue barely smelled it, the scent of blood, on them and from a sad sack of flesh which seemed to have been ravaged either the night before or early this morning.  Human, he was thinking faster now as he was oddly calm, if that fall didn’t kill him what would these fucks do to him? He looked up at the beastmen, horrible looking creatures with blood covering them.

Blue: Eat them for breakfast it seems.

He laughed nervously as he could see the hunger in their eyes, he had seen it before in the eyes of a wolf he had met as a child. He took in a deep breath as one lunged at him. Most had abandoned their weapons to get a piece of him, but one was all they thought would be needed so he sidestepped the one that did. His breathing was stable as he saw the tiger beastman jump back up next to him, Blue saw it much much slower as he thought of what would happen next.