Chapter 2: The unfortunate Village.

Blue sprung up after a quick nap and walked out of his room and walked around. He was met by Sebas who had been looking for him.

Blue: Hello Sebas

Sebas: My lord, Lord Ainz has been searching for you.

Blue: What for?

Sebas: He wishes to test his power on some knights attacking a village.

Blue: I see

Blue created a Gate to Ainz. It was a purple door like rift in space, it was impossible to see through it.

Blue: Thank you Sebas.

Blue walked through and was met by Albedo in full black armor and her black Axe and Ainz handing a red potion to a wounded blonde girl in orange and a smaller brunette toddler.

Blue: Oh, I didn't know you were into Blondes Ainz, I like darker haired girls.

Ainz sighed as he heard Blue and Albedo reacted to Blue's words weirdly. The other two seemed very weary of the trio.

??: No big sister, don't drink it!

The toddler said as she held her older sister close. Ainz looked at them curiously, faces like Ainz's weren't uncommon in Yggdrasil, why were they scared?

Blue: It's ok, it's a health potion. It'll fix you up real nice.

Blue said in a calming tone as he took the potion from Ainz and offered it to them. He had a warm smile and he seemed unalarming and so the blonde girl took it and drank it.

Blue: They are probably scared of your big dumb face Ainz.

Ainz sighed.

Ainz: They are scared of the fact I'm a skeleton Blue.

Blue: Exactly.

Blue smirked and looked around and saw a dead knight with shining iron armor.

Blue: Guessing they came and are fucking up the village?

Ainz: Yes, I sent a Death knight to go kill them.

Blue: Well imma go on ahead, you guys deal with this.

Albedo: I will go with you my love-

Blue: N-no it's fine Albedo, you help Ainz

Blue raced off and was met by the village. The Death Knight doing its Job and effectively slashing their heads off, stabbing them to death, or decapitating them.

Blue: Good work big guy

Blue said as he pat it's back and it continued its job.

Ainz: Death Knight, Stop.

Ainz said as Blue looked up and saw Ainz and Albedo floating. Ainz had covered his skeletal body up and wore a green and red mask. The Death Knight stopped and it took a normal stance as the remaining soldiers ran in fear of their own lives, too terrified to be paralyzed.

Blue: Damn, and I just got here.

Ainz floated down and the Death knight disappeared. Blue looked over the villagers who were scared.

Ainz: I expect to be compensated for this.

Blue: Yeah, this village owes us. Who is the village chief?

A man in leather clothes and dark brown hair and beard walked up.

??: I am.

Blue: We'll take our compensation in coins?