Chapter 7: Epilogue

"Good morning sweetheart"

My eyes fluttered open tiredly, the perfection of my lovers face displayed in front of me causing me to falter my anger at the fact it's so early. 

"Hello beautiful" I replied smiling, she returned the gesture making my heart flutter even after years of seeing it.  

"So, since you've been a good girl I thought I'd let you out today as a reward. We can spend some time together outside of here" she told me in with her silky voice while she traced circles on my arm. It's been 2 months since I was let out, she trusts me a lot so she gives me the allowance of leaving but recently she's been more worried about it after someone flirted with me. I didn't worry about it though, I knew she'd let me out again in time and now that very time has come.

I groggily proceeded to get myself ready and presentable, taking the coat Amaya had bought me. She had bought me almost all my clothes ever since we started living together. Linking her hand in mine, she gave me one more glistening smile that reached her eyes before opening the door for us. I felt the cold breeze on my skin, it was uncomfortable at first but I soon basked in the comfort of it. It felt like forever since I had seen green, trees, streets, little shops and people going on about their day. My heart leaped, I forgot how good freedom felt. Especially when you haven't had it for so long.

I twisted my face towards her smiling gently. I still feared her, I don't think that will ever go away. Yet I began to feel an attachment to her, memories began to fade and in my mind it was only her. I can't even remember if I should resent her or not but right now she is everything I live for. I began to add a skip to my walk, exciting to visit new places or maybe even old ones I missed. 

We stopped in front of a small and quaint yet welcoming café. I let the aroma flood into my nostrils, god I missed this. Amaya pulled us inside with our linked hands, and I nearly fell to my knees when we did. The place was warm, it felt like a home I could never reach again. The contrast of the sudden heat compared to the icy chill from outside left me sighing in relief. 

Amaya giggled at me and placed a gentle kiss onto our intertwined hands. "I knew you'd like it my love". Sitting down comfortable and in tranquility, we struck up a conversation. One which mostly involved me talking and her staring with that same love struck expression she's held for so long. In a way, I began to be infatuated with her own infatuation. 

Lost in our own world, our moment of peace was squandered by a young boy approaching to take our order. Except, that's what he was supposed to do. The male who looked to be no older than me and had a pretty standard appearance, began to speak words to me that felt so vulgar coming out of someone else's mouth. He was... flirting?

"My what's a pretty girl like you sitting here with a friend instead of a boyfriend?" he chuckled to himself and tussled his neat brown hair, I think it was supposed to be charming.

I looked over to see Amaya's eyes darken, her big enthralling eyes glistening with an animalistic taste. Oh no. 

"She already has a girlfriend." Amaya spoke in a cold and firm tone, face devoid of all emotion. 

"Girlfriend? I bet what you two ladies need is a man in your life, I'm free if you need anything" he ended with a wink. Now my eyes began to darken too. 

I was scared she would kill him right then right there, but instead, she only exhaled a deep infuriated breath and stared intently at him until even he felt chills run up his spin. Making off an excuse and scurrying away, Amaya still didn't make note to calm down. Time went by and I could only watch in silence. She was inconsolable. After hours had passed, I figured it out. Our day was cancelled, her plan was now to stalk around the area until we saw him leave. And then...

I knew what would happen. It didn't stop all those years ago, the bodies piled up underneath my guilt. Over. And. Over. Finally, night had fallen coating the sky in a starry black. It was time to make our move. Walking over to his car, he was suddenly yanked behind a building. A knife made it's way to plunge through his stomach, gurgled noises escaped his lips as another hand covered his mouth. Bit by bit blood pooled every surface nearby, the look of fear in his eyes now replaced with a cold nothing as strings of intestines sprawled across the floor, unable to be contained with the giant gash. 

I looked down to see it was me holding the knife. Not her. Not Amaya. 

Her arms wrapped around my waist, she rested her chin on my shoulder and into my neck. I saw her looking down at his corpse, the devil's smile coating her lips.

over time things had changed, and I was the lovesick one now. Together we would be one for eternity, she was mine just as I was hers and I would never let anyone get in between us. I had become what she wanted. 

"You're the most perfect thing in the world, you know that?" she whispered adoringly, her hand grazing my cheek in such a loving manor. Her eyes filled with insanity, and devotion. I'm sure I looked the same. "No, I only am when I'm with you" and with that we exchanged a deeply passionate kiss stained with the taste of blood. 

I knew she was not going to let me out again, she needed to remind me who I belong to. But I didn't need to be reminded.

Because I am hers for as long as I have a beating heart. 

Authors note:  it's 4-5am , 3 years after I started this story. I dug this out of the grave and began working on it, I honestly forgot the story line and everything heheh...

I think I was gonna do this like a year ago but didn't lol. Welp, here it is and I hope you like it cause I sure as hell have no idea what I'm doing :D