𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Venusdemilo988

Title: Phone Part 2

TW: Mentions of violence and blood

I saw nothing. I heard nothing. I felt nothing. The last thing I remember was moving the chair that was keeping Leo from me and then the door opening.

Leo was going to take me if I didn't wake up.

Thrusting my eyes open, I sat up and then threw myself back down as Leo tried to roundhouse kick me.

Lifting my leg up, I kicked him in the back of his shell and he went tumbling back into my bedroom. Slamming the door shut, I quickly stood up and ran for my parent's room, locking the door behind me.

Hiding in their closet, I held my knife outward as I listened intently. There was the sound of my door slamming open and then stomping around my apartment.

First, my sister's door was opened. He checked the closet and then I heard the rustle of her bed as he looked under it. Then, my brother's room as he did the same.

"(Y/n)," he drew out creepily as he shoved open the door to the room I was hiding in. Suddenly, the closet door was ripped literally off the wall and I screamed as I thrust my knife outward, hoping to hit him.

I heard his scream of pain and ran past him, hoping to make it the the living room.

I was wrong.

He grabbed me by the back of my shirt and threw me onto my parent's bed, quickly climbing up to straddle me. I smirked as I noticed the blood dripping from his arm.

"Let's take a break for a minute. What do you say, (y/n)?" I shivered at the way he said my name.

"Let me go," I gritted out from between my teeth as I jerked underneath his touch.

"I don't think so. You see, I've loved you ever since we first met. But then Jones swept in and stole you. I'm just returning the favor," he ran a finger down my face and I cringed away.

"You murdered him. What about Raph and Donnie? Even Mikey? Won't they know Casey is dead and we've disappeared?" he seemed to become a little annoyed with the question and rolled his eyes.

"They won't know. They think I'm going training in Central again. Which, I am. But, you're coming with me."

"And we're never coming back," I whispered, looking up at him with tears in my eyes. He nodded, leaning down to run the back of his index down my cheek.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, tapping my heel lightly against the bed. I waited until I felt the blade emerge before propping my feet up, bending my knees. Leo, not noticing, continued to plan out my kidnapping.

"Well, (y/n). Because I want to," my eyes widened and I immediately thrust my foot upward, hoping to hit skin instead of shell. Leo, without looking away from me, reached behind him and grabbed my ankle.

He fingered the blade on my toe and purses his lips.

"Now, I really don't want to do this, but maybe I should make sure you can't leave me?" Before I could blink, he had yanked the blade out of my boot and shoved it deep into my thigh. I screamed in pain and he grinned, pushing it in deeper before yanking it out.

"Now, now. Do me a favor, (y/n). Try to stand up," he backed off the bed and stood in from of the bedroom door, crossing his arms.

At first, I just stared at him. But after seeing him narrow his eyes at me, I quickly scooted over to the edge of the bed and tried to stand. Feigning pain, I fell to my knees and "cried" as I saw blood leaking from my broken skin. Leo clapped with joy.

"Good, you can't leave. Now, I'm going to go pack up some clothes for you and then we'll be on our way," he gave me a grin as he turned and left the room, locking the door behind him.

Scrambling up, I sat on the edge of the bed after realizing that I actually couldn't stand up. Guess I wasn't faking.

I quickly reached for the gun in the back on my jeans and checked to see it if was loaded. It was.

Taking a shaky breath, I held it up to my stomach and waited for him. I was too scared to hold it to my head. There was a little part of me that wasn't ready to join Casey just yet. I hoped that if I shot myself and didn't die, Leo would leave me alone. If I did die, oh well. At least I wouldn't be with Leo. After a few minutes, the door opened and he walked in with a duffle bag.

"Okay let's-" he dropped the bag after seeing me. "What are you doing?" he demanded. I gave a lazy grin, waving the gun around as Leo eyed it.

"Oh, nothing. But I'm about to do some damage," I pressed the gun back to my stomach and looked up. Leo looked horrified.

"You don't have to do this. You really don't," Leo smiled again. I shivered in disgust.

"And why not?"

"Because I'll take you either way." I gagged and leaned over, dry sobbing.

"You're an insane monster," I shouted, pointing the gun at Leo. He held his arms up and smirked.

"You'll learn to love it."

"I'll never love you," I quickly aimed the gun to my stomach and pulled the trigger.

"No!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black with a painful bang. 

++++++++++

Now, I know this is a horrible ending but I have a reason for it. People sometimes don't die from a shot to the stomach, so you can pick the ending. If you lived and went with Leo or if you died.

And if there's any confusion on why I said Leo was going to train in Central, it's Central America like in the 2007 movie I think, but I live here so we just say Central in my area. Sorry if there's any confusion.

Request!