Theory #1: Leafspeak (and How to Kill the Othermind)

Hypothesis- The old (Pantala's) language is Leafspeak

Proof -

Leafspeak isn't just the ability to control plants, it's also the ability to talk to them:

Dragonspeak is the language of dragons, so Leafspeak is the language of plants

Sundew hears trees/Othermind/plants talking

BLUE claims to "almost hear [the forest] breathing, like it's waiting for us." (proof that not just LeafWings with Leafspeak can hear/talk to plants)

The old language is all about plants:

"Leafromichou?" -first LeafWing Clearsight meets (I don't know their name)

Leaf

"Wayroot?" -first LeafWing Clearsight meets

Roots

"Treeharm?"  -first LeafWing Clearsight meets

Tree

"Twigheartlots splinterfall?" - first LeafWing Clearsight meets

Twig and Splinter

"Rootplace" -Sunstreak

Even the word home (think about where a tree sets down it's roots) has to do with plants

The BeetleWings and LeafWings speak in really calm voices, and so does Sundew:

"If they had been NightWings, Clearsight would have guessed they were arguing, but their tone was so peaceful she couldn't really tell"

That's how the Othermind was killed originally:

All of the dragons on Pantala spoke the old language (Leafspeak) but LeafWings were strongest with this power. It came naturally to them and their genes contained some plants (or something like that) in them which allowed them to grow plants in an instant, not just talk to them.

The Othermind is a plant, and can be grown. However, after rereading the scene where Sundew finds out that the Heart of Salvation is actually the Breath of Evil, she mentions (thinking) that it is too late to put it back.

However, it is also mentioned that to grow a plant (such as the small vine Sundew grows in that same scene), you have to coax it. Talk to it. In a CALM way. That's how the Othermind got its barriers on only infecting HiveWings.

Therefore, all the LeafWings (and BeetleWings) had to do is calmly tell it to go away into a small corner of Pantala, grow a bunch of deadly plants to crowd it out and give it limited water, sun, and root space, and Ta~Da! One dead Othermind. All you need is an army of Dragons to talk to it and tell it that it needs to go away. And stop controlling bugs. And stop being evil. You get the idea, right?

What do you think? There is no proof that this is true, and there probably never will be, since the old Pantalan language died off, and I don't know if Tui will do a book on Tortishell, Orange, Commodore, or any of their kids and growing up with Clearsight, but I think that would be really cool (especially since they are neither BeetleWings, HiveWings, nor SilkWings) and I would like to know more about them. 

Please comment ideas, theories, questions, or anything else!