The Ultimate Wings of Fire Test

So..... this may not actually be the "Ultimate" Wings of Fire test because I (in addition to making my own questions) took questions from other places because the easiest way to know if a question is hard or not is if people get it wrong. However, if you have seen those questions before because they are not one of a kind..... That would kind of ruin the effect.......so I'm probably going to make a different one later with entirely new questions, but only if this goes well.

To take the test, submit your answers in one of the following ways:

A: Comment next to each question answering it. 

DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS FOR ANSWERS!

B: Leave one long comment at the bottom of the page answering all of the questions

I repeat, DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS FOR ANSWERS!

or C: PM me your answers ( I'll send the results back to you) so that NO ONE can READ THE COMMENTS FOR ANSWERS! 

Scores are on the following page. 

Now, then, on with the test!

1. What is Ostrich's mother's name? 

2. If you were a RainWing, how would you almost certainly kill a dragon with your venom? (oof, there's gotta be a better way to word that

3. What is the name of the MudWing Queen in Darkstalker's time?  

4. When the RainWings first meet Glory, they describe her as ___ 

5. How does Stonemover get food? Be specific. 

6. Katydid is Cricket's ____

7. What are the names of all of Chameleon's forms?

8. How does Sundew (the dragon) free herself and Bumblebee from the sundew (the plant)? 

9. Why is Anemone and Animus? 

10. What animal does Moon catch and kill in Moon Rising?

11. In The Hidden Kingdom,  what makes the MudWings afraid of the Rainforest? 

12. How many siblings does/did Blaze have? 

13. What age does SandWing venom come in at? 

14. Who is Slasher? 

15. Who is Agave? 

16. Who said "I think my chills have chills"? 

17. Who said "You SLIPPERY, flea-brained, smirking, BUG-EYED SON OF A HIVEWING!"? 

17.5 To whom?  

18. Do dragons have tea? 

19. What is in the weapons Room at JMA? 

20. Who was Thorn referring to when she said "That frog faced blob of camel-spit"?

21. What is the name and tribe of the dragons Clearsight first met on Pantala? 

22. Who kidnapped Sunny and took her to Burn? Why? 

23. What is the name of the SandWing that freed Fierceteeth and Strongwings?

24. Who is the actual Dragonslayer?

25. What are the lyrics to "The Dragonets are Coming" and "We the Dragons of the Sky"?

26. Who killed Scarlet?

27. How many (named) SandWings died in the first arc? 

28. Can dragons get drunk?

29. Name 5 dragon expressions/insults

30. What makes Clearsight different from others like her? (in the biggest way)

31. Who is Talkatoo

32. Name every named "Minder"

Bonus: The "w" in "-wing"is capitalized every time it's the name of a tribe.... Why?

BE SPECIFIC! ok bye.