Chapter 11

Sasuke's mind "H-how is this possible? He shouldn't have that. He has a full body Susanoo."

YN "Get ready."

YN's Susanoo swung it's sword down and they all moved out of the way and the whole ground moved and spilt away. YN smirked as they others were all afraid at the sight that they saw.

Naruto "Holy crap. When did he learn to do that?"

YN "Witness true power."

YN's Susanoo threw Yasaka beads at Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Sai and Choji. As it hits in their direction, smoke fills the air and when the dust clears, they are still alive and they are being protected by Sasuke's Susanoo.

Sasuke "This is over with YN, my Susanoo against yours."

YN "Well this should be interesting."

The susanoos took flight then YN and Sasuke's Susanoo's clashed blades and YN's Susanoo grabbed ahold of Sasukes and spun him around a few times and then sent him flying back towards the water. YN's Susanoo then swinging his blade down at Sasuke and Sasukes susanoo blocked the hit then out of nowhere YN dodges out of the way seeing Naruto charging at him.

Naruto "You will stop this!"

YN "You'll have to make me! Because I don't care for your lives, the only lives I care about are the ones that stuck by me throughout the years!"

YN didn't show a smirk but instead he had a tear that ran down his face and then went to grab Naruto but he stopped it and Sasuke got YN with an Arrow almost hitting YN in the chest, then Sasuke's Susanoo charged at YN's and got him with a Chidori and sent him into the ground.

Tatsumaki "YN, are you alright?"

YN "I'm *huff* Fine, so this *huff* is what it's *huff* like to fight *huff* my father."

Tatsumaki "YN, you're completely out of chakra and you can't keep your susanoo, up please just give up."

YN "Give up? Give up!? I will not give up!"

YN got to his feet and used his sword as a crutch and then Sasuke got out of his Susanoo and was walking towards YN and just as he was about to get close, he was sent flying."

YN "Took you long enough Itachi."

Itachi "Well I was watching this go on since you wanted to try to take on everyone by yourself. Shisui let's go."

Rin and Kiharu got to healing me and as they were doing so, Kiharu decided to start getting angry.

Kiharu "You really decided to go all out against your sister and her friends and then you decided to fight your father and the other hidden leaf ninja who all have greater power than you do."

YN "It takes all of the fun out of things if you don't try to take someone on and see where you stand."

YN feels a sudden urge of power and then runs over to Suiren and he heals her all of the way and then proceeds to summon someone who he needed.

Sasuke "Naruto he's summoning someone, hurry to him!"

Naruto "On it."

He then goes really fast and appears behind YN and sends him flying with a Rasengan. YN then gets up and as he is about to be hit by Naruto again, Naruto goes straight through him thanks to obito. YN looks up into the air and sees his mother who has tears in her eyes and she punches him in the face making him hit a bunch of trees, but something else happens as YN is now impaled into the tree with his other sword.

YN "T-too late n-now I-I just su-summoned them."

The ground shook and Sakura was hit in the face flying back.

??? "Let's get you out of here, YN."

The person grabs YN and they take off, but not before saying.

??? "Let's go everyone. We need to get to the other hideout."

Everyone looked and saw someone that they haven't seen in a long time.

Naruto "H-he summoned you?"

Sasuke "Madara Uchiha."

End of chapter

End of chapter.