Chapter 15

Itachi "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

Shisui "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!

Suiren "Water Style "Water Dragon Jutsu!"

Ayane "Wind Style: Wind Devastation!"

Kasumi "Fire Style: Fire Pillar Jutsu!"

They all fire their attacks at YN and he puts his hands out and breathes in and out then out of nowhere YN starts absorbing the jutsus and appears behind them and hits all of them with an attack, sending them flying back into the water.

Obito "Fire Style: Bomb Blast Dance!"

YN dodged the attack and fired a water dragon at Obito, then appeared behind him and grabbed him by the arm and threw him into the air and said.

YN "Fire Style: Heat Dome Blast!"

A beam of fire shot up and almost got Obito, if he didn't use Kamui to escape. Just then YN is almost hit and he dodges the attack when he looks around, he couldn't see anyone, but he could sense someone going at him and he moves out of the way, he looks up to see Madara standing there with his Rinnegan activated.

YN "He must be using Limbo."

YN then starts dodging lots of attacks and then the others got up and they try hitting him, but they can't, he's too fast for them. YN then stops and falls to the ground out of breath.

Madara "Alright, that's enough for today."

YN stands up with the help from Shisui who is out of breath.

Shisui "Honestly *inhale and exhale* you are the only one to make me feel so tired from fighting."

Itachi "That's not all, if you keep this up, you'll be just as strong as Naruto."

YN "That is a long way to go before that happens."

They all head inside and sit down to relax. YN gets up and heads to the infirmary where he spots Kiharu who has a strange can in front of her.

YN "What are you doing Kiharu?"

Kiharu "Huh?"

She looks behind her and sees YN coming into her office alone.

Kiharu "Oh YN come in. I have something that will help you."

YN "Really? What is it?"

Kiharu "It's a drink that replenishes Chakra. I made it from different ingredients that were very difficult to find. I had to go to 4 different villages to find each one. It tastes pretty good."

YN "Did you drink out of it?"

Kiharu "No, I made a few dozen of these drinks."

As they were talking there was an explosion outside YN looked outside and a bunch of rubble was heading for them.

YN "Shit. KIHARU GET DOWN!"

It was too late, the blast enveloped them and everyone else that was there. YN was out cold.

??? "Thats supposed to be one of the strongest beings of this world? If anything, he's even more pathetic that those other two we fought."

??? "We need to get what we came here for. Grab it."

One of them were floating down and they were reaching for YN's eyes, when a truth-seeking orb smacked one of the beings away, it was none other than Madara.