Chapter 13

Madara decided to leave with the others and they left Suiren. She opened her eyes and was looking around and so Sasuke and the others decided to take her to the Hidden leaf and ask her some questions.

Sasuke "Who are you?"

Suiren "Well my name is Suiren, wheres YN and the others?"

Sasuke "They left, Madara took YN and the others followed suit. So how did you encounter my son? How did you find him."

Suiren "More like the other way around, he found me one night after my mother left me outside and I wasn't allowed to eat, I had no money since, I was still a kid at the time. That is until I bumped into YN. He looked at me and saw that I barely had any meat on my bones and he bought me dinner and when he went to take me home so that I could rest, my mother had kicked me out. So YN was like the big brother that I always wanted but never had until I joined him."

Sakura "Joined him?"

Suiren "Yeah, he had a group going on, it didn't have a name but YN recruited ninja who were betrayed by their village or were sent on suicide missions. He saved lives and then some of them were plotting against him, they tried killing him, but he had itachi help him kill, the first two traitors and then the other three were brothers and they attacked him when he was on his way to the hideout after he brought Himewari back home. Obito then killed all of them and later, him, Obito, Itachi and Shisui went to the village the three brothers were from and sent a message to them and got them with the Fireball Jutsu."

Cut to YN

YN was training with Madara and right now, YN was dodging all of Madara's attacks and out of nowhere a fireball comes from behind Madara almost hitting him.

Madara "How did he fire that jutsu without being there? The kid is fast."

The two are now at a standstill and YN had three different clones and they all fire attacks at Madara and YN kicks him into the air and then grabs his leg and throws him to the ground almost leaving a big crater.

Madara "A-alright, that's it for todays training."

YN's eyes went back to normal and he felt a bit fatigued from the training. However, YN got up and headed to the table and the food was ready, so everyone dug in and ate their dinner.

Itachi "Are you feeling okay YN?"

YN "Yeah, I'm feeling fine."

However, that was a false response. YN wasn't feeling ok, his chest was hurting and was holding back tears.

Cut to Suiren

Suiren "He talked about you guys a lot."

Sakura "Really? About what?"

Suiren "It was more of him being asleep and he would say things on the line of don't leave me mom, please come back. Get away from my sister. He says that he will do anything for his little sister, I noticed something strange. YN talks to his sword."

Sasuke "Did he say if it had a name?"

Suiren "Said Tatsumaki."

Sasuke "T-Tatsumaki?"

Suiren "Yeah."

Sasuke "It's the dragon goddess of wind."

??? "I see you do your research, father."

End of chapter.