Chapter 17

Sasuke "Before we fight him YN, just know that he can turn back time and attack you without you being able to counter it."

YN "Well then I've been looking for an exciting opponent."

With Naruto and Boruto.

Naruto looked at Boruto and asked him.

Naruto "What the hell was that all about?"

Boruto "What do you mean?"

Naruto "You kicking YN in the head, what was that all about?"

Boruto "You're seriously asking me that? He got his and my sister captured for his own stupidness. He has acted like he needs to prove to everyone that he's stronger. He has hurt his own sister and she still wants him to come back and be with his family. He is nothing but a joke."

Naruto "So you're saying that he left the village for a stupid reason?"

Boruto "Yeah."

Naruto "Do you know the whole reason why he left?"

Boruto "To become stronger, he has already said this."

Naruto "When his throat got slashed when he was younger, he left due to the fact that people like you were treating him like crap and then everyone forgot about him all but one person and that was your sister, she cared about YN more than anyone else did, she loved him and still does. He wanted to also become stronger because he wanted to protect people and make sure that people who were seen as weak would be given a chance and also if we're going by people who are jokes then should we be looking at how you decided to cheat during the chunnin exams and embarrass not just your family but the entire village, because one of it's own had to cheat."

Boruto "Really? You're going to bring that up? That happened years ago."

Naruto "Oh? And when YN left the village, that was years ago and he has still accomplished more than what you have. It seems to me that you're jealous that there is someone out there that is better and stronger than you and you are pinning the blame on him because that is the only thing that you can do."

Boruto "You're going to bring this stuff up?"

Naruto "I'm trying to get it through your skull that you are blaming him for everything that has happened when he wasn't in control of Kaguya and the others showing up.No one else is doing it, you are the only one."

Boruto "He needs to go to prison and -

Naruto "No, I won't lock him up. You need to stop this vendetta you have against him and see things through his eyes. He was ignored for most of his life and the one time that people noticed who he was, he almost died."

??? "Alright you two knock it off. We didn't come here to socialize about what someone has done; we are here to take on the people who took your daughter and Sasuke's."

Naruto "Wait, that voice. Y-you're."

The person removed his hood revealing to be none other than Hashirama Senju, otherwise known as the First Hokage.

Hashirama "It's been a long time Naruto. You've changed so much and I see that this is your child."

??? "We do not have the time for this brother."

Another removed their hood to show that it was the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju. Then another revealing the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Boruto "D-did he revive all of the dead Hokages?"

??? "That's not all kid."

They all turn around to two people removing their hoods to be none other than, Jiraiya, A.K.A Pervy Sage, and Minato Namikaze.

Naruto "Pervy Sage? D-dad?"

YN's Pov

Urashiki went to attack me once again and I turned around before he could appear and once he did, I hit him in the face, sending him flying back before he disappeared and appeared behind me again, but I took something out of my pocket and threw it around me and he just kept reversing time and resuming it or whatever he does and he then fell to his hands and knees and said.

Urashiki "What the hell?"

YN "That mist I threw into the air? That's poison and it has enough to kill up to 15 to 20 people and it's an instant death if you don't have an antidote."

Urashiki "Then you're just going to kill yourself to kill me?"

YN "Who said I was killing myself? I literally told you that the only way to not die was to take the antidote and I already took it before the fight, so this won't affect me."

Urashiki "You bastard, you decided to throw this in the air knowing that I'd go back in time to escape it, but it."

YN "It's slowly killing you considering you've been in it for this long you're screwed."

Urashiki "Y-you think you've won this battle? It's far from over."

He reached up and grabbed his eyes and then he was about to put them in his mouth when he was stabbed by something.

Urashiki "What the hell is this?"

??? "It's the Totsuka Blade. You won't be escaping this. You will be sealed forever."

Urashiki was being pulled away by Itachis Susanoo and the Susanoo disappeared after Urashiki was sealed away.

Itachi "Where is everyone else?"

YN "Not that far, let's g-

Just then YN fell to the ground and was breathing heavily.

Sasuke "What happened?"

YN "Used too much Chakra and that technique can't be used for a bit."

Sasuke helped YN to his feet and got YN's arm over his shoulder and the three headed to where the others were at.

Now I wanna tell you guys this, I hated and I mean I hated the Urashiki fight, it was one of the worst fights in Boruto in my opinion, so I'm sorry for making it short.

End of chapter.