𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝟎𝟒

⊱┊𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

⊱┊𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

god reading my old writing is so cringe.
i'm barely editing these chapters
and god damn i wanna shoot myself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊   ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊   ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊    ☆

┊  ★              ★

"h-hello?"

to say tsukishima was in shock was an understatement. he knew that her voice was probably heavenly but he didn't know it was this nice. [name] had that type of voice that sounded like angels singing from heaven. her voice was soft and angelic and it brought tsukishima to a stupor. it wasn't until [name] made herself known again that he started talking.

"h-hey..."

now, it was [name]'s turn to be shocked. tsukishima had a low voice but it wasn't too low. he sounded so done with life but at the same time, his voice had an underlying tone of joy. she was in love with him and his voice utterly, and completely.

"wow, you have a really nice voice."

"...really?"

"s-shut up! it's true though!"

after the girl muttered those words, she felt like she was ready to die peacefully. the male on the other line had laughed lightly. [name] was definitely not ready to hear his laugh, seeing as he probably didn't laugh often. she felt blessed to hear it and her lips unknowingly lifted up into a smile at the sound.

"man, chibi chan. you really do bring a smile to my face."

"...fuck you."