𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝟎𝟏

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆        ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬          ✬       ┊  ☆

┊  ★                 ★   

shouts sounded and the living was one full of chaos and happiness. the karasuno team was meeting up again for a while and it was hectic like usual. yuu and shoyo were screaming like usual and jumping everywhere while azumane tried to calm them down. kei and tadashi were sitting on the couch with [name] and hitoka.

tobio and koshi were sitting in the kitchen catching up with sawamura and kiyoko. everyone was talking and having fun. in the other room was the children. hitoka and tadashi had finally gotten married and had a baby girl called yumi. lily was now 5 and mizu was 4. hanako and satoshi were also 4 and yumi was 3.

"nii san!" mizu cried out, bringing lily's attention to the little boy. she waddled over to where the boy was sitting with yumi. "yeah?" she asked, sitting down next to the two toddlers, hanako and satoshi joining her. "we wanna play hide and seek!" yumi yelled excitedly. hanako and satoshi exchanged looks and nodded too.

"okay. we should hide around the top floor. i'll be it." lily agreed, prompting everyone to giggle and run off. "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten!" she called out, removing her hands from eyes and looked around. no one was in the room she was in so she ran out into the hallway. she walked into the bathroom and pulled back the curtain revealing hanako.

hanako giggled quietly and climbed out, grabbing onto lily's hand. lily smiled at the girl adoringly and the two walked out into the hallway together. they walked into the study room and searched the room and eventually found satoshi hiding underneath the desk.

the three walked out into the hallway and searched the whole second floor, not finding yumi or mizu together at all. eventually they walked downstairs, bored of looking for the two. they ignored the adults in the living room until they heard kei call for them.