𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆        ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬          ✬       ┊  ☆

┊  ★                 ★   

two figures walked side by side in the darkening hours of the day, the sun starting to disappear underneath the horizon. their hands were interlocked and one was holding a small basket.

the couple was on their way to the nearby park in miyagi and soon enough they made it to a small, quaint, park with a small lake. their figures could be seen setting down a mat and grabbing blankets and pillows from the small basket.

they sat down onto the mat and then laid down, one resting their head on the other's chest. the stars had barely begun to appear and the sun had finally set.

the figure laying on the other began to speak. "i never thought we would make it this far kei." [name] commented softly, her hands drawing figures onto kei's chest. "what's that supposed to mean angel?" he asked, eyes shutting.

"well. it seems like just yesterday that i first texted you. but in actuality, it was two years ago and you're finally a third-year graduating." she spoke, fingers halting to a stop and resting on the ground.

kei sensed something in the air and grabbed the girls petite hands and entwined their fingers slowly. "yeah. texting you back was the worst decision i've ever made." he teased, smiling at the girl. she laughed softly and hit his chest lightly.

they lay there in silence for a while, enjoying the simple sounds of nature and the beauty of the night sky. the stars seemed to glow brightly against the dark velvet sky. each one seemed to twinkle brighter every second.