𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐒 | 𝟏𝟑

⊱┊𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

⊱┊𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

with all my heart, i hate this.
fluff makes me- blech

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆        ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬          ✬       ┊  ☆

┊  ★                 ★   

"[n-name]?" tsukishima stuttered out when he saw the said girl. she smiled at him and it seemed like the world froze for a second.

then, they were both running.

the two teens met in the middle. [name] jumped on him and tsukishima caught her. she hooked her legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around her for balance. she also wrapped her arms around him.

after a couple of seconds, they pulled away from each other, albeit reluctantly. they just stood in silence before [name] decided to speak up. "oh! i'll take him to the infirmary no worries." she said and then dragged him towards the clinic.

"h-hey!" he shouted, being dragged by the wrist. before they could go into the door, tsukishima managed to pull her back towards him then pinned her against the wall. "k-kei?" she stammered out, panting a little.

he said no words. [name]'s face flushed at the short distance between their faces. they just stood there before tsukishima let out a "tch." and connected their lips.

it was like the world had slowed down for a second and the only thing that mattered was them. fireworks went off in [name]'s head and she hesitantly moved her lips and kissed back. tsukishima couldn't fathom how good it felt.