Take a bite

George sat alone in the studio. A frantic Ringo rushed in, and slammed the door behind him. George stared at him with a look of pure fear in his eyes, seeing he was covered in blood. Oh my God, the crazy fucker actually did it. Ringo slammed the hammer down in front of George, smiling."Well Georgie, I did it." He beamed,proud of himself.

"Bring him to me." George mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. Ringo nodded,opened the door, and ran down the hall. Five minutes later, he returned, dragging Paul's mangled body behind him.

George and Ringo kneeled down beside of the body." Ringo, I knew you weren't right in the head, but damn..." Ringo leaned over, getting closer to Paul's face."What are you?-"George started. CHOMP. Ringo bit into Paul's neck, and ripped off a piece of flesh.

George could feel his eyes get as big as saucers, staring at him. Ringo smiled at him like a Cheshire cat, with a mouthful of his former bandmate. He swallowed the skin, not taking his eyes off George. The sight of that scared George. He sat there terrified, with a loss for words. His best friend was a cannibal.

"I'll hide the body, you clean it up,and distract John." Ringo said normally, as if he didn't just commit a crime against society. George nodded, afraid if he didn't, he would be next.