🥀 Chapter 1 🥀

Darryl has talked to Zak about Zak moving into his house for months. Today, it was finally happening. Darryl had gotten his spare room ready, and he was driving to the airport to pick up Zak. He never thought this day would come, and he was ecstatic. He had always had feelings for the little muffin, and Zak moving in gave him a chance to express his feelings. Zak would always make jokes, saying he wanted a kiss, or calling Darryl babe, but all of that was so real to Darryl. He always felt hurt when Zak would say just kidding, or laugh about it, even though Darryl has said no to the things that Zak said. The only reason Darryl says no is because Zak is recording.  Darryl then realized he was at the airport. He quickly ran in, trying to get to Zak as fast as possible. He texted Zak, seeing where he was. Zak said he was just about to stand up to get his luggage out of the overhead. Darryl quickly ran to the meeting area, and waited.

Zak's POV

When Zak saw Darryl through the doors, his heartbeat went faster. He was about to finally be united with his best friend, who he just so happened to have feelings for. I bet he's just being nice. I bet he doesn't even want you to live with him. Said the voice in Zak's head. Zak ignored it, and ran towards Darryl. "DARRYL!" he shouted, running towards the older man. He jumped into his extended arms, and hugged him.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe I get to see you in person!" Darryl said, laughing.

"I know!! I'm so happy! How have you been?" Zak asked, looking up at Darryl.

"I've been really good! Wanna get home so you can get unpacked and we can record a video?"

"Of course! Let's go!!" Zak said, grabbing Darryl's hand, making him blush a bit.

"T-The parking is the other way, Zak." Darryl said, with a giggle.

"I kNEW that!" Zak replied, his voice cracking in the middle.

The two boys got in the car, and talked the whole way home. Once they got home, Darryl took Zak up to his room.

"Woaaah! This is WAY bigger than my room back at home!" Zak said spinning in circles in his room.

"Haha! I'm glad you like it, my little muffin." Darry said, amused by Zak's childish behavior.

My muffin... Zak thought, flustered.

"Go ahead and unpack, I'm gonna make dinner, and then we can film!" Darryl said, walking out of the room.

————————-————————————-—

🥀A/N: Thanks for reading! I know it's kinda short, but I'm not very good at writing long chapters, haha! I hope you liked it, and I'll try to post another one in about 2 days!  🥀