🥀 Chapter 2 🥀

⚠️ TW: Self harm, encouraging suicide/suicidal thoughts⚠️

3rd person view
After Zak was done unpacking, he went down to see what Darryl was cooking. As he walked to the kitchen, he could smell the aroma of marinara and garlic, he was making spaghetti and garlic bread! Zak raced into the kitchen, all the while screaming:

"UH OH SPAGETTIIIIIOOOOOS!!!" smiling widely.

"You muffin! You scared me! And DON'T try to bring that meme back!!" Darryl said, laughing.

"Sorrrryyyyyyy" Zak said, fake crying.

"It's okay, you muffin. Sit down at the table, dinner is also ready!"

As Zak went to sit at the table, the voice crept into his head again.

I bet he poisoned your food. I bet he is over there putting cyanide into your drink as we speak. He doesn't love you, he never will. You might as well give up.

Zak sat there, contemplating what the voice said. "Could it be right? DOES Darryl want me to die?"
At that moment, Darryl walked to the table with two plates of spaghetti and two pieces of garlic bread, which were perfectly toasted.

"Darryl...this looks awesome! I didn't know you could cook."

"Eh, I just followed a recipe, and I got lucky with the bread." Darryl said, looking sheepish.

"Well either way, it looks delicious! Thank you!"

"No problem, my little muffin."

Hehe time skip

After dinner, the boys recorded a video, which was Extreme 100 Corners, (IM IN THIS VIDEO IRL!!!) they decide that it's time to go to sleep for the night. When Zak is positive Darryl is asleep, he slowly gets up, and makes his way into the bathroom.

Zak's POV

⚠️TW⚠️ I can't hold it back anymore- I need to do this. I walked to my bathroom, reached into my toiletries bag, and grabbed a small book. When I opened it, it was cut open into a box that contains a bag with a razor blade in it. 
I press the blade to my skin, quickly swiping it across my wrist. I cringe from the pain, but I keep going. I cut until my arm is full of wounds, some of which i went a little bit too deep in and are still bleeding. I then move to my right thigh. It's always on my right side. I slice my thigh until it's a red, bloody mess. I never get my calf, in case I need to wear shorts.

You deserve this. You deserve the pain. You deserve to die. Just go ahead and kill yourself. The world would be better off. Darryl would have less of a burden on his back. Just die already. If you cut deep enough with those blades you can ble-

"Shut up, voice. I'm not going to do that..."

I looked in the mirror, and realized I was crying. Seeing my pathetic face made me sob louder.

BBH's POV

I hear....crying. It sounds like Zak! I run to the bathroom, and realize the door is locked.

"Zak, open the door please."

"G-Go away!! I'm fine!"

"You're obviously not. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR ZAKARY!" Darryl said, getting impatient.

He opens the door, looking frightened. I see tears streaking his face, and blood on the counter.

"...What's that blood?"

"O-OH- Uh...its....nothing. Don't worry about it, Darryl."

I immediately bring him into a hug.

"I can tell you need this, muffin."

"...I love you, Darryl."

————————————————————————
🥀 WHOOOO over 500 words! I may have cried while making this- the world will never knoooww! muahahahaha!
Thanks for reading!
-Love, Rqinbow. 🥀