🥀Chapter 6🥀

oh my gosh. i'm sosososoosos sorry. i didn't mean to be gone this long. i hope u all can forgive me!! i may have completely forgotten about this story until a few hours ago o.o -Rqin <3

The next day, the boys decide to go to the mall. On the drive, Darryl decides to turn on some music.

"Heheh I know the perfect song!" he exclaimed, bringing out his phone. He scrolled through Spotify, finally finding the song "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove. "This song reminds me of you, muffinhead!"

Zak blushed. "I like this song!" he exclaimed, grabbing his lover's hand.

take me to your best friends house
going round this roundabout

Zak realized, he has everything he ever wanted.

take me to your best friends house
i loved you then and i love you now

A loving boyfriend, a platform, and so many adoring fans.

don't take me tongue tied
don't wave no goodbye

He squeezed his boyfriends hand, earning a squeeze back. "I love you so much Darryl, you know that?"

"I love you too muffinhead!" Darryl said, leaning over to give Zak a kiss on the cheek.

time skip brought to you by skephalo

As they arrived at the mall, Zak had just finished singing "Tongue Tied" after replaying it three times.

"Okay you muffin, we're here. Time to turn that off heheh." Darryl said, turning the song off.

"NoOOoo one more time?" Zak cried, wiping nonexistent tears from his face.

"No Zak, we gotta go in!"

"FiIiIneeeE." Zak said, his voice cracking with every letter.

The duo got out of the car, and grabbed eachothers hand. And, already, they were getting stares from a group of girls.

"Think they know who we are, or just are watching a gay couple hold hands?" Darryl whispered, chuckling slightly.

"I dunno." Zak said, giving the girls a small wave and smile. The girls' eyes lit up.

"Skeppy! Bad! One of them yelled, jogging towards them.

"Definitely know who we are." Zak mumbled.

"Could we get a selfie? We're HUGE fans!!" The girls shrieked, some of them practically jumping up and down from excitement.

"Of course you can girls. We'll pose!" Darryl said, smiling at the group.

"Thank you!! Okay. Skephalo on three!" The girl holding the phone said, making everyone laugh.

"One, two, three!"

"Skephalo!!"

hello!! again, i'm so so sorry for how long i was gone. this is a short chapter but i needed to get something posted so i hope you enjoyed!!

-rqin🌈