🥀Chapter 5🥀

A/N: sorry it's been so long! i just haven't rlly been motivated with this book, but i am now! also, I UNDERSTAND POVS NOW!

No POV
The next day, the boys knew that they were ready to tell their fans about their relationship. Zak decided to stream it, since he has a bigger fanbase. Zak logged onto Twitch, and told Darryl to stay out of the frame until he told him so. Zak tweeted that he was streaming, and he started to play Skywars.The chat was confused on why he was in a different place, but he ignored the comments. After a few games, he decided to tell everyone.

"Okay, so uh, I have something to say....I got a roomateeee....." Zak said, looking at Darryl, motioning him forwards into the frame. As soon as Darryl entered the frame, the chat went wild. "And uh...we are....together!" Zak said, hoping they would accept them. The chat exploded, mostly kind words, some hate. After a while, the chat started to spam "KISS" and so, they did. They probably kissed for longer than they should have, because after they were done, the chat was saying things like "Woah are they just making out on camera?" and, "Are they just gonna have sex right there??" at which they laughed at. Zak continued to play Skywars, Darryl standing behind him trying to tell him what to do.

"GET THAT FATTY! COME ON BABE-" he giggled at that word, "GET THEEEEM!"

"OKAY OKAAAAYYYYY" Zak said, running towards the other player. "HANYA" Zak yelled, the other player about to kill him.

GAME OVER

"NOoOooOoOoOooO!!1!1!1!1!1!1!" Zak yelled, sliding out of his chair. Darryl immediately jumped into his gaming chair and scooted up to his desk.

"My turn!" Darryl said, with a grin on his face. He left Hypixel and got onto MunchyMC. He started playing WoolWars, and was immediately targeted and killed. "Heeey! That's- UGGGGGHHHHH ZAK! HELP MEEEE!" Darryl wailed, looking down at his boyfriend who was laying down on the ground. "Baaaaaaaabe! Help me win WoolWarssss!"

"Fine!" Zak said, faking annoyance. "Okay so...pick the Teleporter kit...."

"Okaaa- wAIT NO THATS YOUR KIT! I want the kit I usually use!" Darryl said, making a pouty face while looking up at Zak.

"Fine. Get your kit. Okkk.....wait for the countdown......3....2....1.....OK GOGOGO GET THAT CHEST!"

"AH OKAY! Uh get the cheeeest...."

Time skip brought to you by how cute Darryl is

"YEEEES! ZAK WE DID IT!!!" Darryl said, hugging his boyfriend.

"Nah, it was all you!" Zak said, lightly pecking him on the lips. The chat erupted with "awwww"s and stuff of that manner.  But, both of the boys looked at each other, making a silent agreement.

"Okay, guys! I think we're gonna head off now, me and Darryl are tired. Love you guys!" Zak said, looking at his camera.

"Bye guys!" Darryl said, holding up his hands in a heart shape. Zak turned off the stream and turned off his computer. Darryl immediately looked at Zak and kissed him deeply.

The boys knew what they were doing that night, and it wasn't sleeping.

Haha cliffhanger because i'm not gonna satisfy your dirty minds