Chapter 22: Roman Hayes

Peyton falls asleep on me after a few more hours of chatting with the guys. I've learned a lot about her today and the pride I hold for her is unrivalled by any other feeling, besides my ultimate desire.

I think about waking her up so that we can ride my bike to her place but I decide to just carry her there. It's a five minute walk and she's light in my arms and her scent wafts over me in comforting waves. I mean we could sleep in my room here but her bed is so much comfier and I like having her to myself without having to worry about anything else.

I grab the bag I packed earlier just so that I don't have to wear these clothes tomorrow and carry that and my woman back to the house. Thankfully, I still have the key from last night so I open the door before shutting and locking it behind us. She stirs softly in my arms and I look down at her, I smile knowing that this woman is mine and only mine.

Of all the people she could've chosen, she chose me and I intend to prove that it's the best choice she's ever made. In every way possible. I carry her up to the bed and gently tuck her under the covers, watching as she basically buries herself in them. She reaches out to the other side of the bed and her eyes flicker open when she realises I'm not there.

She jackknifes up and relaxes when her eyes land on me. "What are you doing? Come to bed." She makes grabby hands and gives me puppy dog eyes and who on Earth could resist that? I strip down to my boxers and slide in beside her, bringing her into my arms as she sighs in relief. "You're really comfy."

"Thank you, baby." I kiss her head a few times and she giggles softly.

"Thank you for accepting me, I know my story isn't very nice." She trails off and I realise that she does devalue herself, this strong, incredible woman thought that she wouldn't be accepted because of her trauma. Just because a person went through that, doesn't mean it defines them. 

I roll over on top of her and she squeaks in surprise.

"You are perfect to me, no matter what." Her eyes close as she takes in my words, a soft smile relaxing her face, bringing back the woman that only I get to see. I kiss her languidly, enjoying the feel of her tongue against mine. Soothing, like water after being in the desert. 

I decide I want to live one of my fantasies, so I pull her up into my arms and carry her over to a wall.

She doesn't even question my movements, just grips tighter and delves deeper into my mouth. Exploring all of it, no care in the world. Her legs wrap around my waist as one hand buries itself in my hair and the other travels down to my belt. I grind my erection against her core and pull a wanton moan out of her that has me raring to go. "Do you want this, baby?"

Mindlessly, she utters yes after yes as she undulates her hips against mine, rolling in a way that has me ready to blow in my jeans. I bite her neck and she fights back, pulling my cut off before ripping my shirt. Her teeth latch onto the meat of my shoulder and I growl and she applies enough pressure for a mark. 

"I'm not the only one who gets to leave here with marks." She pants, proud of herself.

I pull her into another kiss to silence her as I unbuckle my belt and slip out of my jeans. I throw off her dress and immediately her breasts are made available to me. No bra. Fucking perfect. I give them the same treatment her neck received, bites, kisses and licks until she is shaking in my hold and begging for release.

I keep my hips far enough away that she has nothing to grind against to give her any kind of friction and I know she's getting frustrated. Exactly how I want her. I take my boxers off and roll a condom on while distracting her with my tongue so that she doesn't know what's about to happen. 

She's dripping wet and begging by the time I line up at her entrance.

I plow in and she shouts my name, throwing her head back on the wall. "Finally. Yes." She hisses, dragging me closer and locking me in with her hips, her pussy tightening around my dick to the point of suffocation.

As I thrust into her again I recognise how responsive she is. The teasing and the frustration made her ready to take more and react quicker, thinking I'm going to take it away. Her skin is covered in goosebumps and her chest is covered in hickies which I'm sure is exactly what my shoulder looks like since she's had her mouth on it for a little bit now.

I groan as she pushes back against me, demanding some of the control which I quickly take back by pushing her into the wall and removing my dick from her before either of us have reached our release. She whines in frustration and I grab her wrists, pinning them to wall above us. "Tell me what you want, baby."

She pants and tries to use her legs to move me closer to her. "Use your words, sweetheart."

"I want you to fuck me." She breathes out, her voice is strained but strong and I surge back into her with a new ferocity. It doesn't take long before she's close.

"Cum for me, baby." She does as told and moans my name, which is enough for me and I fill the condom, falling forward and resting my forehead on her shoulder, easing out of her as she enjoys the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"One of your fantasies too, huh?" She asks, my head still buried in her shoulder and her hands still locked above her head. I grunt in reply which makes her laugh. "Next time, it's my turn to live out one of my fantasies."

"You talkin' about the cuffs?" I ask playfully, nipping her neck as I release her arms and let her down. Her eyes darken at the mention of her favourite playthings, lust clouding her features.

"You're not ready for those, love." I take her in another kiss before suggesting a shower which quickly turns into round two and three before we settle into the bed, the good kind of exhausted.