Chapter 3~ "You are mine"

Xavier's POV

I noticed that my baby girl doesn't have many clothes. I wanted to take her to a mall. She would be coming back from school in two hours.

I'm still in my office fixing papers. This is becoming more and more tiring. I will be doing this for the rest of my life and I'm complaining after 5 years. I mentally rolled my eyes.

I decided to go home soon today as I finished everything earlier. It was quiet when I entered the house.

I went to take a shower and change myself. I was startled when I saw Faith in a closet.
''Babygirl you scared the shit out of me.'' I said chuckling.
''Sorry. I came earlier today.'' She shrugged taking out her sweatpants and shirt.

She went into the bathroom. I took my Nike sweatpants and matching shirt. I put on my black Nike sneakers and put on cologne.

I went into the kitchen and started preparing lunch. I never knew how to prepare complicated meals. I learned to cook fast meals that I can eat quickly and go to work.

''Start of tomorrow, you are not preparing meals for us.'' Faith said coming in the kitchen.
''Why?'' I ask confused.
''Because every single thing you prepare is unhealthy. I don't want to eat that rubbish anymore.''
''You hurt my feelings you know?'' I say acting hurt.
''I don't want to hear anything from you.'' She puts her hand up.

I finished my last meal I'll ever prepare and put it on plates.
''You see this?'' She points to food.
''Yeah?''
''This is not the real food.''
''I got it.''

We finished eating and I forgot to tell her about a mall thing.
''Babygirl, I want to take you to a mall.''
''Why?''
''To buy clothes.'' I say stating the obvious.
''No. I don't want you to spend money on me.''
''I didn't ask for your opinion so that means you must go.''
''You can't make me.''
''So it's better if I buy half of the store for you or you see what do you want.''
I smirked.
''Are you for real?''
''What do you think?''
''You just blackmailed me.''
''You can think like that. So?''
''I'll go. Stubborn.''

I kissed her cheek and handed her a jacket. I called my two bodyguards and drove off to a mall.

Her face lit up when she stepped a foot in a mall. I was happy to see her happy even tho she complained about it.

''You are happy now?'' I mock her.
''It's just that I have never been to a mall.''
''You are going to go here how many times you want from now on.''
I kissed her forehead and intertwined my fingers with hers.

We went to the first shop she liked. She was choosing between two shirts but she doesn't know I'll buy her both.

''Xavi which one?''
She was showing me two shirts. One is blue and another one is red. I don't know what to say. They will fit her both, but I don't understand a girl's mind.

''Take both.''
''But it will cost too much.''
''I'm buying. My money is yours so we'll take both.''
''But...''
''No buts. When I said something, you'll listen to me.''
''Fine.''

We took few items from this shop and went to another one. I chose few dresses that I know will fit her. She found it awkward that I was with her in Victoria's Secret but I didn't mind.

She bought everything she needed. Things I don't want to count but made me hard with her choice.

We were tired so we went to eat in McDonald's. I left her to order while I'm in the restroom. I have done my business and washed my hands and rushed to her.

My blood boiled when I saw some kid talking to her. He doesn't know that he just organized his funeral. I came from behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist kissing her cheek.

''Babygirl, who is this?'' I say through greeted teeth.
''We were just talking while waiting to order.''
''Oh ok. I'm her boyfriend.'' I say to him.
She looked at me confused.
''She is pretty. I just wanted to talk to her.''
''What did you say?''
''I thought she is too good for you.'' He says smirking.
''I'll kill you boy if you don't shut your f***king mouth.'' I say calmly.
''I just said the truth.''
''Xavi please leave him alone.'' Faith said cupping my face and kissing me on a cheek.
She turned around to this f***ing kid.
''You are nobody in my life to give us your opinion. I made a mistake when I spoke to you friendly.''
''Friendly? You flirted with me.''
''Excuse me? You almost gave me your number that I didn't ask for.''

''You did what?'' I shouted. I noticed everybody turning their heads towards us, but I could care less because all I want is to strangle him.
''Xavier calm down.'' She put her hand on my chest.
''Can we go? I don't want to kill him in front of you.'' I say fuming.
She took my hand and pulled me outside.

We went to a park and sat on the nearest bench. I pulled her on my lap where is her only place to sit.

''Xavi you shouldn't react like that.''
''Then how should I react? To let him lie about you.''
She leaned my head on her chest and massaged my scalp.
''No, but you should be calmer. There is no way with violence.''
''You are telling a gang leader to not use violence?''
''Well gang leader or not, you should still maintain your anger.'' She kissed the top of my head.
''I'll try but that's not going to change a fact that I use violence.''
''Okay.''
''And I don't want any males near you!''
''My school has boys and the ones who want to be with me so bad.'' She says.

My head shot up and I looked at her so furious.
''They can't be with you anyway. Cause you are mine. Understand that?''
''What do you mean?''
''You are mine. It is simple as it is. You can't have other boys watching you nor you can go on dates because the only person you'll be with on a date is....guess who?''
''You.'' She answers blushing.
''Correct.'' I say smirking.

I gripped her tightly and got back in a previous position. We stayed like this for a while and I enjoyed every moment of it. She is beautiful.

After we got home, I removed my clothes and went to shower. I put on my boxers and got under cover with her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back in my chest.