Final~ "Jason Cole King."

Faith's POV

''Xavi, I can't anymore!'' I screamed while breaking Xavi's hand.
''One more push babygirl. You can.'' He encouraged me. I took a deep breath before pushing one more time until I heard baby's cry.

I smiled and Xavi wiped my forehead with sweat. He kissed my cheek and smiled.
''You did it.''
''I did.'' I say relieved.

Soon they gave me small bundle wrapped in blanket. My baby boy is finally here. He is so tiny and perfect. I kissed his head before they took him to clean him up while the doctor took care of me.

Every inch of my body hurts. Even tho I love him so much, I can't deny the pain. I felt like everything inside me will come out with him. This is the worst pain I ever experienced, but I forgot everything when I saw how perfect he is.

They took me to another room where Xavi helped me. I could see how happy he is. I thought he will faint but luckily he didn't, not even once except few panic attacks, he was holding pretty well.

He sat next to me and pulled me in side hug. He kissed my temple and took my hand in his.
''I love you babygirl.''
''I love you too Xavi.''
''You did great.''
''I almost fainted there.'' I chuckled.
''You are not the only one.''
''You had panic attacks. That was so funny.'' I laughed.
''I was scared. I became dad in less then five hours.''
''You were fine.''

He brought his lips on mine kissing me passionately. He cupped my face and stared in my eyes.

''Thank you....for everything.'' He said.
''Thank you too.'' I caress his cheek.
''I think it's time for this. I can't wait any longer and this is perfect time to show you how much I love you. Babygirl, you and our son mean everything to me and I want to seal our love for the rest of our lives.'' I look at him confused.

He got up and pulled small box from his pocket then got on one knee and opened the box revealing beautiful ring.

''Babygirl will you marry me?''
I was so so happy and I couldn't believe he asked me that. I nodded rapidly and started crying.
''Yes.'' I say. He smiled and put the ring on my finger and hugged me.
''I love you so much.''
''I love you too.''

We were talking when nurse came with our son in his blue blanket. She gave him to me. I rocked him slowly in my arms. He has my eyes but he is copy of Xavier.

I was rocking him until he fell asleep. I was also starting to get tired and Xavi noticed. He took him slowly in his arms and sat on a chair next to my bed.

''Babygirl you are tired. You need to sleep.'' I nodded and as soon I closed my eyes, I fell in a deep sleep.

I had a dream about my baby boy and Xavier walking hand in hand. His small hand was in Xavier big one. I was taking picture of them as we were going on a picnic.

I woke up and saw empty room. I got slightly anxious but felt relieved when Xavi came inside with our son.

''You are awake. I bought you some food.'' He says putting a bag on a nightstand next to a bed.
''Thanks.'' I sat upright and took the bag.

I finished quickly and felt satisfied with my stomach.
''Xavier what name will we choose for him?'' I ask.
''Have you think about one?''
''I was thinking his first name to be Jason, but I don't know about his middle name.''
''Jason Cole King.'' He smiled.
''Perfect.''

He gave me Jason so I can feed him and went to fill the papers with the doctor. I love him so much my little boy. I can tell he will be heartbreaker with the looks he will have.

He finished and I put him on my chest rocking him. He is so cute with his tiny arms clutching on my hospital gown. I finally have him in my arms.

I still have a stomach from the post-pregnancy. Doctor told me it will get smaller after awhile. That's my last worry. Important is this little guy that fell asleep as soon as he filled his little tummy.

I feel a bit relieved that he will sleep most of the time. Babies needs around 16 hours of sleep a day. He is big baby with his 8 pounds which surprise me because I didn't gain much weight on myself. It doesn't matter anyway when he is here now.

Five days later

I checked everything in a room so I don't forget anything. I took Jason from Xavier's arms so that he can take our bag.

We got in a car and Xavier put Jason in his car seat. I got in a front and locked my seatbelt.

Xavi was driving carefully for the first time I know him. It's because of Jason, he turned into a father material. It's actually so cute to see him like this.

I took Jason and got in a house. I went into his nursery and put him in his crib. His nursery is full of colors and he has brown crib and brown dresser where I can change him. It's indeed beautiful room.

He fell asleep fast so I went in a kitchen to eat. I have been so hungry since this morning. I made myself big sandwich and shoved it in my mouth.

''Slow down tigress.'' Xavier said chuckling.
''I'm so hungry.'' I say as I bite once again.
''I can see.'' He gave me a kiss on a temple and turned to take a glass.
''Is Jason asleep?''
''Yeah. He fell asleep right away.''

I finished and checked Jason once more to see him still sleeping. I went in a living room and ploped down on a couch. I turned on a TV and watched some reality show that came up.

Xavier joined me on a couch and pulled me on his lap. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped arms around me.

''I love you babygirl.''
''I love you too.'' I turn my head and kiss him. We were interrupted with Jason's crying.
''Your son also loves me.'' I say getting up. Xavier chuckled as he watched me leave.