Chapter 7~ "They are fine."

Xavier's POV

I woke up at the sight of my babygirl beautiful body. She is so precious and magnificent to me. I love her so much that she doesn't even know it.

I got up and went to shower. I got dressed in my suit and slipped in my leather shoes. After putting a cologne, I kissed her cheek and went to work.

I entered my company and greeted to my secretary. Sitting at my chair, I started fixing papers for some shipments.

My company is whole legal and doesn't have a conection with the gang. My father also passed me this company that he kept legal.

My family was rich since always. Everything was passed on on the next heir. My son will take over everything in the future and so on.

I actually dreamt last night that I had a small son with Faith. She was doing lunch when I came from work and our son clinged on her leg until she placed him on a hip. I would love to have family with Faith.

She means everything to me now and I wouldn't let her go ever. She was the one that brought light in these three months. I didn't even noticed that much time has passed with her, but she made me happy every day.

I was doing papers when my phone rang. I saw it was my right hand man.
''What do you need Christiano?''
''Boss, somebody broke into our warehouse. After we noticed that a window was broken, I called you to tell you about that.
''Are you sure it's not some of our boys playing around?''
''Yes. I interrogated everyone. And we check everything but nothing has been stolen.''
''Alright. Keep everything secure. We will talk about this matter later. I have work to do.''
''Sure Boss. Bye.''

I hung down and continued my job. Great, one more thing added on my list. Why can't everything be normal for just awhile?

Something is telling me to not brush this off easily. There have been a few attacks on my gang but it was nothing serious except one.

It happened three years ago when other gang made the attempt to set a bomb in my warehouse. Their leader was some phycho that wanted to ruin me. He failed and escaped from the fight.

My thoughts wander off to Faith. I immediately called one of bodyguards to go to my house and keep Faith safe. I don't know what will happen but I will keep her safe as I promised.

I finished everything fast and hurried home. I saw one of the bodyguards I arranged standing in front of the door.
''Is everything okay?''
''I think so Boss. I didn't hear anything from the inside.''
''When did you come?''
''Two hours ago when you called.''
''Okay.''

I don't like this feeling. I rushed inside to see everything empty. I run in our bedroom to see open window and lamp on the floor. My heart started beating fast as I reached for my phone. I dialled her number but I heard ringing in the room. Her phone was on the other side of a bed.

This can't be happening.
''Alex!'' I screamed.
He came inside running.
''What happened Boss?''
''You tell me. She is gone.'' I yelled at him.
''I'm sorry Boss. I didn't noticed anybody around the house.''
''It doesn't matter anymore. I want her back.''

I called my men and told them to check cameras around the house. This is going to end bad, really bad. Nobody, I mean nobody can't take away what's mine, only mine.

I was searching through the room for some clues but didn't find anything. I even check outside but nothing seem to be left behind. If they think they can get me through her they are wrong.

They will hurt her because of me. I will be at fault if that happens. I'm actually at fault for everything. I'm starting to think it was a mistake to help her at the first place knowing I will get her in danger.

I was up all night when in the dawn the bell ringed in my house. I was suprised at first but went to open the door.
I was petrified when I saw Faith on the doorway laying. She was in brusies and blood was dripping from her mouth.

I picked her up and run to my car. Thank God she was still breathing but the puls was almost unnoticeable. I rushed in a hospital and the doctors quickly came with the bed.

Then they took her in some room. I fall against the wall shocked. She is hurt. She is hurt because of me.

I should have hired more people to keep her safe. My babygirl is in pain and I let that happen. I'm stupid, so stupid. They beat her up really bad. I will find them and make them suffer a milion times worse than her.

I jumped up when the doctor came after few hours from the room.
''How is she?''
''They are fine. She just needs a lot of rest and time for the wounds to heal.''
''They?'' I ask confused.
''She is pregnant. Didn't you know?''
''No.'' I say breathlessly.
''Well congratulations then.''

I nodded at him before he left. I ploped on a chair and caught my head. I'm going to be a dad. She is pregnant with my child and I let this happen. I'm happy and sad at the same time.
I'm going to find this motherf***er who did this to her.

I entered the room after I calmed down and saw her laying on a bed. She looks so peacefully yet hurt. I sat next to her and took her delicate hand in my rough one. I placed a kiss on her hand before caressing it with my thumb.

I placed the other hand on her stomach rubbing it gently.
''Daddy is sorry to mommy and you. I won't let anything happen to you anymore. Daddy loves you both so much.'' I said and kissed her stomach and her forehead.