2

Taehyung gets off the bus and starts walking through the footpath. Still there are quite a lot of people in this evening. Taehyung sighs. It's the end of the day. It took more than 6 hours for all these. That Min Youngi guy didn't look so bad actually. He seems like interested in Jimin too. They look cute together. Taehyung puts his earphone on while thinking about them. He moved here so that je doesn't have to waste so much time just in transportation to his college. He is taking art courses. He already wasted enough time just to fulfill other's desire and dreams. But what about him? What about his dream? What about the things he loves? After fighting with all these questions inside he finally let them out and surprisingly enough his parents let him study art though they didn't look so pleased abkut that. But at least he is now studying what he wanted to.
Taehyung is so much busy in his thoughts when suddenly someone bumped him and he almost fell. Pulling the earphone he looks around but no one seems   to care so starts walking again. Soon when he enters the alley and their are so mich less people around he feels like someone is stalking him or looking him from far. He looks back but there isn't anyone only him. He thinks it might be his silly thoughts. He starts walking again but then there is this feeling again now it's more stronger than before. He looks back then looks around but there is no one except him.he breathes heavily and walks again a little faster than before. It's strange, this alley isn't this empty usually around this time. Why does his apartment has to be this far? He looks back again. Even though he can't see anyone but he can't ignore this feeling. There is still no one but he feels like someone watching him chasing him and soon that person will catch him. He can't help but run. He tries to look back once while running but almost tripped on something so he just stops looking back and runs. Finally he reaches his apartment building but he doesn't stop running. Entering the building he almost chokes in the air. Why the f**k this floor is dark, only one light is on. He starts running toward the elevator but when he presses the button he feels like something is coming towards him fast so he starts running again taking the stairs. His legs start aching but he doesn't stop until he reaches the 9th floor. He opens his apartment door rushing. As soon as  he enters he locks the door with fast. And looks back at it loke there is something behind this door and soon it will try to enter but even after five minutes like this Taehyung looking at the door nothing happens. He sighs. Just what was this? He feels hin knees shaking and flops on the floor. He is so tired and exhausted. He becomes a bit mad at his ownself for being childish. There wasn't anything. Then why was he feeling loke someone is chasing him and it was so real that "AGH, just what are you Taehyung? A 5 year old? Stupid. Huh." He stands up and goes to the kitchen finally breathing normal.

Taehyung wakes up when his alarm starts ringing. He pulls himself up. His eyes are still closed. For a few moments he keeps thinking what is it until he remembers he doesn't actually have anything to do today at this early morning. Then why did he put an alarm this sooner? He looks at his side where his alarm clock is still ringing. Oh, he was trying to practice an early morning routine but he is still too sleepy. He sighs, whatever, he thinks and lies back again. But after a few seconds the memory of last night starts coming back in his mind. Why was he running like that? Gosh, he isn't a 8 years old kid. He clearly saw there wasn't anyone behind him, not a single living being. But the feeling, the fear was so real. What was this actually. Ugh it's so embarrassing, there wasn't anything but he was running like he was chased by a scary animal. He hopes that no one saw him. He is sure there wasn't anyone in the alley. right? Yeah most probably. Last night still feels unreal. Whatever. He tries to sleep again but the bothering feeling doesn't leave him easily so he gives up and leaves the bed instead.
The day goes by like this. He wondering what that thing was, why he ran, why he actually felt like this. Even when he was in his part time job or in his afternoon class. Or the time when he was trying to cook something because of course he can't keep buying food or he can't keep living by eating ramen only. But failed terribly except for the battle field he made in his kitchen. He felt proud though because of the destruction since it resembles his effort. At least you tried, that's what he said after he finishes cleaning his kitchen.