4

Taehyung gets off his bed immediately and rushes to his kitchen. He looks around the kitchen and the floor but to his surprise, there isn't anything, no broken piece of glass. He starts checking every corner but there is no sign of anything being broken.
The thoughts start storming in his head then.
Was this all just in his head?
Is he sick?
Is he going crazy?
What is happening to him?
Taehyung can't stand anymore.  He holds onto the kitchen table beside him and sits on the floor.

He doesn't know for how long he was sitting there but suddenly he remembers about the glass. If everything is just in his head then the glass should be here in the cabinet or the table. He starts looking for his glass that he took to drink water. He lives alone so there isn't much thing he has. Just a few number of plates, mugs, galsses and some other essential things. He goes through everything. It doesn't take a long time for him to realize that there is one glass missing. He hurriedly goes to check his dustbin and the broken pieces of glass is there.

Now Taehyung doesn't even know what to do or think. He doesn't remember of cleaning his kitchen floor nor does he remember going to his bed. The last memory of last night is him falling down. If he didn't any of this then who did. Or is it him doing everything but blacking out, next.

No one knows his apartment passcode. Because he didn't took anyone known in his apartment. Didn't tell anyone his passcode because he didn't need to. Did he come to kitchen without locking the door. He goes to check his door maybe he will find something. Maybe someone has helped him. Maybe someone saw his door was open so. He keeps telling himself these things all the maybes while looking around his little apartment. Maybe he will find something, a little note or a single sign of anything that will indicate that at least there was someone who helped him not anything, unusual.

Taehyung keeps looking till noon. Half of the day have passed. He is exhausted more like anxious because nothing makes sense at all.

------------

Taehyung takes his phone, his hand is shaking like crazy. No he is not crazy. Everything was just fine woth him. But then what are these things. He tries to call Jimin opening his id but before he could dial he throws the phone away. What is he doing. There is no way Jimin will believe him. Because he himself can't understand anything at all.