3

Some days have passed after that incident. Taehyung nearly forgot about that night. When the weekends come again he goes to visit his friends and family. Not that he passes a most pleasant time with his family but fortunately the time he hangs out with his friends was refreshing. After spendding time along with them, he rides the bus to return to his busy daily life.

He takes the window sit and through out the ride, his eyes with the city and the life of people living there. He is almost near the bus stop when he gets a glimpse of someone. It's confusing since it was night and dark. Though the lights are there but the person was standing in somewhere darker than other place around. The moment was sudden but still taehyung triesto look there again but to his surprise there wasn't anyone standing anymore. He must have mistaken. There isn't anything. He gets down from the bus and starts walking. He was practically jumping around through all around the day. Now that he is near home, all the drained energy is getting him and he is too tired to think anything else.

During the walk to his apartment building he sees some people here and there since it wasn't too late at night. He is almost near his apartment when he a sudden push from behind causes him to fall on the ground. He looks back instantly, still on the ground but there isn't anyone except for an old man not so far away, who clearly saw him falling down and starts coming towards him running.
"Are you alright? Why did you fall all of a sudden? Gosh you should be more careful while walking young man." The man tells while helping him standing up.
"T-thank you. I was -" he doesn't know what it was. Why he fell all on a sudden.
"Look straight while walking. Okay? And be more careful. Gosh. Where do you live? Do you live somewhere around here? Can you walk?"
"Yeah. I can. It's okay. I didn't got heart. I think tripped on something. Thank you for helping. I'll get going." Taehyung says.
"Yeah, yeah. Don't stay outside late at night okay? Go now, goodnight. And put some ice on your knee. Okay?" The old man says with a smile.
"Yeah. I will. Thank you." Taehyung says with a smile and starts walking fast.

------------

He enters his apartment almost rushing. Closing his door and running towards his kitchen. He takes a glass of water and starts drinking but his hands were shaking so much that the glass falls from his hand crushing on the floor. Taehyung is feeling like he is going to faint and everything around him seems blurry and hazy. He slowly lets go of his ownself, the cold floor he feels and with a sigh he closes his eyes.

-------------

When he starts waking up, eyes still closed, he nuzzles his head in his pillow. Everything feels warm and soft. He loves it. It's sunday right? So he doesn't have anything to do, this early in the morning. He buries his face more into his pillow, pulling the blanket over his head. He will sleep a bit more. This morning feels really nice. Last night, he guesses he slept really good. Hmm. Last night.
Last night.
Wait, last night?
Taehyung gets up hastily, looks around him and everything just feels unrealistic and the memory of last night rushes back in his mind.

-------------

After talking with the old man he starts walking towards his apartment building again. He is so in confusion, frowning. Nah, he might have tripped on something, he thinks. He looks back but there isn't a single thing.  Maybe he didn't saw his steps. Fell because of how he was walking . He was tired. He looked back again the old man is entering in a building.

The whole ground floor is empty, he walks toward the lift, waiting for it to come down. That is when he starts feeling something weird. He tries to shake off the feeling. What is it just. He sighs and when the lift opens he goes in. The door of the lift is almost closing when the door opens again like someone just blocked it from closing, just like people usually does before the door almost closes. Taehyung looks at that in horror. He is so shocked that any other feeling doesn't cross his mind. He looks around him just in case but he is the only one in the lift. His breath becomes heavy, he feels like, he is going to panick. But the fear gets him the most when he looks at the number of floors and the number isn't moving it's still showing the ground floor.

He hurriedly starts pressing the button to open the door but the button is just stuck doesn't move a nanometer. He looks around him again, his breathing is harsh and even too hard to breath at this point. When he thinks he is going to faint the door opens and he comes out from the lift rushing. But the floor isn't familiar to him. He doesn't even understand what floor is it but the ground floor, it must not be the upper floors so he starts running towards the stairs and climbs the stairs in a hurry. Just a minute after or so, he doesn't even know for how long he was running through the stairs but he discovrs himself on the roof top. Panting hard, his head is aching because of all the pressure but somehow the air seems like calming him down. He looks back and forth all these are too strange but at least he is calming down but how wrong he is proven to himself to think like this when he sees the dark structure just a few meters far from him. A structure of human but it's dark. It's dark but alive. When he finally looks at it's face, it's smiling towards him. But it scares him more and he just starts running again because all things are unbelievable. This is .... honestly taehyung doesn't know what this is. He is sick. Is he going crazy or something. Is this the end of his life. He just runs and when he finally enters his apartment, he feels like he is going to die because of all the pressure. Just somehow manages to take himself to the kitchen. Perhaps if he drinks some water. But as soon as he does, he fails to hold himself anymore then the shattering sound and the cold floor touches his skin.