Ellie and Ellia barely remembered each other.Ellie always being alone at home cause her dad keeps on getting drunk and abused her.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Ellie : "Why am I still alive...I'm just gonna jump off the roof.It's the better idea i guess...to die."

* go to rooftop *

Stranger from bellow : "OH LORD!GIRL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!?"

Everyone that heard : "OMG! /CALL THE FIREFIGHTERS! /GET DOWN!"

Ellie : "huh.. Why do you guys care...I don't care you care, I wanna die already..."

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

So she jump off the roof but luckily the firefighters made it time and pump an airbag that can save her. She fall onto the airbag but faint due to shock and been to hospital for three weeks.There was this one guy who call the ambulance and stay with her.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

??? : "What do you do this...Your parents must be worried about you..."

Ellie : "No, and they would never be."

??? : "Uhh... You're awake..Did you heard everything..erm."

Ellie : "Yes and everything since the past three weeks too, I'm already awake just I don't wanna be home...leave me alone."

??? : "(Sh*t..)Erm..my name is Dustin by the way and your's Ellie, right?"

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

So they're together untill she out of the hospital.Dustin drive her to her house but when they arrived...Her father already waiting with an angry face in front of the door.He grabed Ellie's hand and slapped her and asked where she been three weeks ago.Since then Dustin knew why she didn't want to go home.When her father wants to slap her again,he stopped him.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Dustin : "Not so quick sir.What a terrible father you are...Come on Ellie... You are not gonna live with this bast*rd."

Ellie : (Did he just stop my father...I would never think someone would took care of me.He is different from other.)

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

So Dustin told Ellie to pack her stuff up and live with so she did and leaving her father and stepmother.Dustin is 25 so he got his own house and leave by himself.He glad that Ellie live with him.That won't make him felt so alone anymore.

Now that it's been a week that Ellie live with Dustin and she get used to it now.She felt very comfortable around him but sometimes whenever Dustin go to work, Ellie would always give herself a cut on both of her hands.She thinks that it will make her calm but hurtfull at the same time.After that cut, she fainted and Dustin got home,saw everything.He wrapped her wrist with bandages.

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Started♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

(Omg...I'm so sorry if there are so much conversation going on -,,- silly me)

Dustin : "Why would you do this? You almost kill yourself again!?It just I'm hurt too by that..."

Ellie : *gettin' a flashback of her sister saying that*
(Check part 1 if you don't remember)
"huh...Ellia.."

Dustin : "Who is that? Sounded so similar to your name.Do you have something that you didn't tell me? "

Ellie : "Uh.. Sister! I have sister! I remembered her! .... But she left us..."

In the same time but at the different place..

Ellia : (Why do I feel weird... Ergh... e-Ellie...)

Mom : "Oh what's wrong , dear?What are you thinking sweetheart?"

Ellia : "Nothing mom...just some flashback hahaha..." (Ellie remembered me!)

~◌⑅●♡⋆♡Conversation Ended♡⋆♡●⑅◌~

Gotta leave a mysterious end :v