Chapter 11

February 14 , 2029 

Author's POV 

The raven haired male glanced at the empty seat infront of him and sighed looking out of the glass window . " Heh....Valentines day isn't the same like it used to.....It's now....just for name ." He got up and threw the bouquet of roses he bought for his girlfriend . He ignored his driver who opened the car's door for him , instead of getting in his luxurious car , he waddled like a heart broken lover , down the dark street . 

While walking , he reached in the market area , although it was late , that place was pretty crowdy . The sad male , sighed and walked while managing not to bump with anyone . But as he took a turn , he bumped with someone . The brown haired man groaned and bowed . " Aha Mianhe....I wasn't looking when I was walking ." Jin mumbled and bowed but as he was about to walk away ...

" Kim.....Seokjin ? Hyung ? IS THAT YOU ?" The raven haired male stopped and turned back , confused as someone called his name . " OH MY GOD !! That's really you....Hyung..." before Jin could react , the younger male leaped on him , hugging him tightly . " I missed you..." Jin blinked twice and hugged the person tightly . 

" Yah....Jung Hoseok....Long time no see huh ?" He smiled and pulled away , his eyes tracing Hoseok's facial features , the baby Hoseok was now looking manly and way too handsome , " Wow....handsome , you....you stay here ?" He asked looking around the area, completely confused where he was . 

" Hahaha....Ahh yeah....wanna drop by my place ?" He smiled holding to paper bags in his hand . " I was here to buy wine and eggs ....I realized I was out of stock .....and what about you hyung ?" Hoseok flashed his cute smile making Jin stare at him in awe , remembering the little Hoseok coming to school with dumplings for all and feeding his Jin hyung . Jin missed it .....Jin missed every moment . 

" I live in the other side of Seoul....I never thought we'll bump like this ....all of sudden . I wasn't in a mood but looks like I met you ....for something good . It's nice to meet you again ." Jin smiled eyeing the younger male , still shocked about how fate made them meet out of no where . 

" Hyung

" Hyung....let's go , let's go have dinner together , you missed Eomma's Samgyeopsal? It's long since you visited my place ....don't you miss those old days ?" Hoseok's smile itself shows how sad he was , how he blamed himself all these days for that day , the day they all split away . 

* * * * * * * * * * 

The raven haired female was sketching something for the coming fashion show when she heard someone singing , her heart slowly started thumping against her chest as she placed her notebook away and started walking downstairs , a soft sigh escaped her lips as she saw her husband cooking while singing that song . The song that he sang on .....