9

As soon as you come back from Paris your mother calls you to take you shopping for a wedding dress.

"I've been waiting for this day ever since the doctor told me I was having a princess," she says as she drags you into the store.

"Hello! We have an appointment for Lee Min" your mother says at the front desk.

"Ah yes, made one month ago right?"

"Yes!" your mother says excitedly.

"Wait for a second," you said to yourself.

"A month ago?" you ask your mom.

"Ah, yes, Jungkook visited us one day when you were in classes, he asked us for your hand"

"He did what?!" your eyes widened.

"He's such a gentleman" your mother sighs with a big smile. "It made me remember when your dad asked for my hand"

You blinked multiple times, it made sense to you, it was obvious how Junkook had planned everything.

"Hello!" someone said to your mother and you. "I'm here to help you find your perfect dress, my name is Margaret" she smiled.

You followed her nervous with your mother and Jungkook's mother, you barely had time to think about what you wanted for your dress.

She started to give you different dresses for you to try on, you tried the first one that was princess-style.

"What do you all think?" Margaret asks the two ladies that are analyzing you.

You look in the mirror indifferent, everyone noticed that.

"This is not it," you say. "I like the details that it has but the style of the dress is not my favorite..."

"I'd like to see something tight on her," Your future mother in law says, your mother giggles.

You tried on about five more dresses but none of them were your perfect dress, your mother agreed with you as you two had almost the same style, you were getting more and more frustrated as you couldn't find one.

"Don't worry!" the shop assistant told you. "I think I know one that will be perfect for you!" she says with a big smile.

She leaves the room for a while and then comes back with a dress that makes you hold your breath hoping this will be the one.

You put it on and then get out to show your mother; as soon as your the two ladies see you their eyes widen and Jungkook's mother gasps.

"Oh... my... god..." your mother utters.

"This dress..." your Jungkook's mom trails off as she sees you.

You look yourself in the mirror, you finally understand their reaction.

Your eyes get teary as you look at yourself in the mirror.

You can see yourself walking to the altar with this dress...

You imagine Jungkook's reaction to this dress but then your mind starts to go somewhere else.

Flashbacks of you and Jungkook go through your mind.