🌸Kim Hongjoong🌸

Hi first imagine most likely shitty.

Author POV Y/n walks through a calming meadow

Author POV
Y/n walks through a calming meadow.Filled with lilies,sunflowers , and other beautiful flowers. That soon comes to an end as the sky turns red, the flowers wilting. A huge demon arises over the meadow with a darkening smirk. She began to panic then all of a sudden.
"AHHH!" She screamed completely terrified and confused at the dream that has taken place. " SHUT THE HELL UP!" Her mother screams. This is same dream has been happening for a good month. Y/n sighed as she got up and brushed her teeth.

She soon meets her red eyed mother sitting at the dining room table . Her mother sits there with a large tequila bottle in her right hand and a blunt in her left one . "Listen up kid, If I hear you scream at 7 am in the morning one more time I swear this beating will hurt more than the last time." Her mother said as she took a swig of her alcohol.Y/n sighed as she walked over to the fridge to see nothing inside. "Oh yeah I ate all the food . Go get some more!" She said screaming the last part in her ear. She winced in pain as she began to put on her shoes.

Y/N POV
I walked into the grocery store and began to look for some food.
Nothing has been the same since my brother died along with my father in a plane accident 13 years ago. My brother and my father were coming home from their father son trip they decided that they would do every year. Midway home , the plane had an engine failure and they crashed before the pilots could even fix it. 15 people died and my brother and father were 2 out those 15 people.
My mother fell into deep depression which made her a alcoholic and a pot head. As I was thinking I accidentally bumped into a man with blonde hair "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry sir!" I said as I panicked wondering how this man would react. "It's fine! We ally make mistakes. I'm yunho! Your name?" The boy named 'yunho' asked. "I'm y/n! Sorry once again for bumping into you." "No worries y/n! I'm perfectly fine."

We soon became friends over a span 2 weeks. It was truly a fun 2 weeks. "Hey y/n?" Yunho asked as he took a grape from out the picnic basket. "Yeah?" I asked. "How would you like if you met my other friends?" He asked un-sure if I would say yes. "Yeah, I mean I don't have much friends it would be nice to meet more!" I said e enthusiastically hoping I could meet them soon.

"Well good because they're coming over here right now."
"WHAT!? I don't have enough time to freshen up I- sksjhshmwmajja!" I quickly grabbed my mirror and fixed my little make up I had on. " Hey guys!" Yunho said to the seven boys standing in front of us. "Hey what's up yunho- oh who's this cutie? I'm mingi by the way!" A guy named 'mingi' said. "Hi I'm y/n it's nice to meet you!" I said shyly seeing seven hot men in front of me.

But one really stuck out, his name is hongjoong. Well that's what I heard from the guys that yunho hangs with.
HONGJOONG POV
I have been secretly staring at her for a good 10 minutes and good she's beautiful. Her hair looks so soft. Her y/s/c (your skin color)glistening in the sunlight.
Damn she has me going crazy

AUTHOR POV
Over the past 5 months the two love birds fell in love with each other. With them both keeping their feelings a secret away from each other. Wooyoung started to catch on. The secret stares, hongjoong blushing when they mention her. It all came together in broken little pieces and he will put them together.

Wooyoung met up with hongjoong and confronted him. Hongjoong knew that he knows and confessed that he likes y/n. He then did the same for y/n. He talked to hongjoong and told him plan on how to get them together.
It went something like this:

Y/N POV
"HEY Y/N!" Jongho screamed as he ran over to her . "Hongjokng wants you to meet him- omf I meant go over to the pink tree on Aura street!" He said being cut off by seongwha. "Uh ok." I said and began to walk over to the pink tree.

I got there and there was a man with reddish hair.
It looked like hongjoong......could be. As the boy felt my presence he turned around. I was right it was hongjoong. I felt my face heat up as I looked at him. "Hey hongjoong-" he cut me off with a long passionate kiss.
It was magical.
"Y/n I have liked you for a long time, will you be my girl?" He asked I squealed and replied with " yes! A thousand times yes!" We shared another passionate kiss.

"And that kids was the beginning of our relationship!" Hongjokng said as he patted all three of our children's heads .
There names were lily, Sam, and jazz.
"Goodnight little ones!" I said as I turned off the lights and shut the door. We both went to our room and climbed in the bed.
"I love you so much sweetie!" Hongjoong said barely keeping his eyes open.
"I love you more!" I said as I kissed his slender nose.

THE END

Yayyy first one out.
I personally love this one because it's so cute .
There may be slow updates! But I will promise to have 2 or more imagines out each month so stay tuned!
While you're still reading check out my other horrible books lmao.
Signing out
-skittles