✌︎︎Choi Jongho✌︎︎

Double update bitches yeah!

                    ____________________

"Come on jongho!" 5 year old y/n said as she ran out into the woods. "Slow down!" Jongho said as he ran behind her trying to catch up. "We don't have all day, jongho! The fireworks are starting in 10 minutes , and I won't be late!" Y/n told her soon turning 12 older brother jongho.

The night sky lit up as all the colorful fireworks shoot up in the sky. Jongho looked at his little sister admiring her fascinating gaze on her face as she watched the fire works. "Y/n-ah?..." "hmm?"

"I'll never hurt you in anyway.."

                    __________________

"UGH! Y/N WHEN WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" Jongho screamed as y/n's head hung low. "I-I'm sorry big brother.." y/n grew up to be the talkative type , always learning new tiny facts and some big ones. But all her brother wanted was peace and quiet that day because he just came home from practice and she wanted to talk , creating the outburst that just occurred.

"Just leave me alone..." he said, y/n's heart broke into pieces. The sadness was replaced by anger in her limbic system.

"you listen to me Choi Jongho! I'm stuck in this house every fucking day! I don't speak to people and all I want to do is speak to my sibling!" Y/n expressed as she cried. Jongho wasn't fazed by her anger because he was to focused on his emotions. He raise his hands up and smacked her right on the cheek.

Y/n looked up at him with wide eyes, she turned on her heels and walked to her room and cried her eyes out all that evening.
                          ____________________

"All I'm saying bro is just apologize ." San said as he took the last bite of his apple throwing it in a near by trashcan. "She should've never annoyed me , she just being a big baby" San sighed trying to convince Jongho to apologize. "You literally left a mark on her man, she looked so sad when I came over that day." Jongho just shrugged.

"Jesus Christ Jongho! You're being a dick,apologize!" San says annoyed. Seongwha soon walks up . "San is right Jongho, you're being a dick right now." Seongwha chimes in as Jongho rolled his eyes and walked away.

                          _______________

Y/n soon forgot about what happened but she still remembered to keep distance not wanting to upset him. In the mean time she met someone new, someone who gave her attention. His name was yunho. Even though she's home schooled they met online. They video chatted all day and had a good time doing so. But she didn't notice how hurt Jongho began to feel.

He felt like she didn't care about him anymore, so he decided to make things right.

"Yeah yunho it was so-" "hey Y/n can we talk..?" "Yeah sure, gotta go yunho". Yunho just nodded as she turned off the computer. "What's up?" "Why are you ignoring me?!" Jongho asked frustrated. "I'm doing what you wanted, I shuted up." Jongho mouth drops realizing that it's his fault and his friends were right.

"I'm so sorry y/n! Please talk to me again, I'll buy you ice cream!" Y/n just smiled and hugged him.

"So that ice cream?" Jongho laughed as they headed downstairs to get their coats.

                         ______________

Ok so that was fun to make !
Hope you enjoyed
Signing out
-skittles