🍀Park seongwha🍀

This is a mythical creature au

Y/N POV

Being a mythical creature is not fun at all.
Well my kind isn't. I'm a tooth fairy. Yep you heard it right here folks , I'm the tooth fairy! My job is to take teeth and leave something behind. Not everyone gets money. I go to all different types of countries and there gifts are different. Sometimes like in Germany the kids keep the teeth and get some type of reward.(this is the only true fact though)

But today I'm heading over to south korea! One of my favorite places to go! And I- "MISS Y/N!" This snapped me out of my thoughts as I jumped up and looked up to see one of my bosses. Here's the catch he's my best friend so I get let off the hook. "Y/N! Hurry the hell up you have to get to the tubes in 2 minutes!" (The tubes are used as transportation tools to get to certain countries and towns all across the globe) "Ok! Ok! Jimin, I get it! I'm coming out now." I quickly opened the door to see Jimin on the room floor. Oops he must've been leaning on the door.

"Ow!" He groaned I quickly helped him up. "Oops Jimin I'm so sorry!" "It's fine y/n, just get to the tubes . I'll be back here waiting." He lays on my bed as I closed the doors to head to the tubes.

Y/N POV SOUTH KOREA
(Mind you guys that I couldn't find what they give to them so this is not accurate! Ok moving on.)
"Ok....look for the pale green house with a brown roof top. Oh! There it is" I whispered. I quickly flew over to the home, I looked around the windows to find the children's room. "It's one child. Hmmm. Oh!" I ended up finding it . I used my magic dust to open the window.

Once I got in , I did a little happy dance and reached in my bag to pull out a little treat. I mean come on the child is about 5 years old, I'm not giving out money unless they're 7 and higher!- "HEY YOU! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? GET OUT-" "shhh calm down sir, I'm the tooth fairy! Be quiet before you wake her (the child is a girl ) up!" I whispered shushing him up as I grabbed the tooth and put the strawberry treat under the little girl's pillow.

I was about to go out the window until- "hey you! Come over here!" The same man whispered. I sighed and walked over to him. "U-uh would you like something to drink?" The man asked , I'm guessing the child's father. "Uh sure, I'm free for a little while." I said confused on why he didn't let me leave.
He lead me down the stairs into the kitchen while he brewed up some tea.

Over the pass hour I've learned that his name is Park Seongwha and he's a single father of one. I've grown a liking to him. We laughed, giggled and shushed each other because the child was still sleeping. "Hey seongwha I'm free tomorrow I could come over here later if you would like! Not in this get up of course.
(I forgot here is your costume:)