Tour

I got up and I was sleeping next to Jaden. My mom left a note on my desktop saying she is not gonna be home for the past 4 months. Oh wow just what I needed. She also left over 4K dollars on the kitchen table. My mom has a pretty good job so that 4K is like 1 dollar to her. But I didn't really need that much for a whole 4 months. But I'll still use it. I got a call from a random person so I answered it cause what could go wrong. Well I was right nothing could go wrong.
?:hello is this Destiney Marie
D:uh who are you
?:we are Boys Of Summer Tour and we want you a part of it.
D:really? Omg ofc
BOS:ok great I'll dm you the information and who is going on Instagram ok
D:ok bye have a good day
BOS:you too
They Hang up and I start jumping. But then I realized that it's already "summer" and my mom isn't here. So who is gonna take care of Jaden. This is really hard. I can't give him back to my dad. Although I could give it to my stepdad but he's never here. Well then my only choice is to give it to my step mom. So I called her told her everything and she said she will take him tomorrow. So I packed his things for tomorrow and we sat on the couch and watched some cartoons.
'Ding dong'
I went to check who it was and it was Mattia. Ofc I opened the door I wasn't gonna let him out their by himself.
D:hi babe
M:h-hey
D:what's wrong
M:I'm cold
D:oh
We walked upstairs to my room and he took off his sweater leaving him with only his swears and a white shirt. I gave him a blanket and picked up Jaden and set him down to sleep. Me and Mattia talked and talked until things started getting freaky.
M:you are so hot I could just fuck you rn
D:well then do it
I said jokingly.
M:mk
He got up. I didn't think he would actually do it.
IM SKIPPING THIS PART CAUSE IM TOO YOUNG TO EVEN BE WRITING THIS IM SO SO SO SORRY BUT LETS GET GOING WITH THE STORY PLEASE THANK YOU. so y'all did the dirty whatever.
D:t-that was amazing
M:ofc it was Mattia always does everything right.
D:he sure does
I wink at him and go to the bathroom to shower. He stayed the night and when I was about to go to sleep I got a notification from BOS. It was the info so I saw it and these are all the people that are going. ALEJANDRO KAIRI MATTIA DESTINEY ROSHAUN DESIREE KATIE JENNA AND CELIA. fuck why Celia

Ok but fr do y'all want Destiney Preggo I mean she is 17 sooooo