W-what?

We have been on tour for the past month and whenever they did something fun I couldn't go cause I was getting so much stomach pain. I also met this really nice dude that I didn't even know was going. He is friends with Mattia too. His name is Kobe

 His name is Kobe

He's 18. I don't have feelings for him but tbh he's kinda cute. N e ways he's been staying with me to help me with my stomach pains and always gave me medicine for when I threw up. That was bc his mom is a doctor. But Mattia would usually always stay with me so I found it weird he didn't. Atleast he was having fun with the boys :/. Everyone keeps saying I'm pregnant and that they've seen me get a little more fatter. That is not tru I've never even-oh wait I did. Oh fuck what am I supposed to do. I mean you don't start showing at one month right? I left to the store and put on a big sweater and a mask so that you couldn't see my face. I would be embarrassed if someone saw me getting one. So when I left I put my mask on and got the pregnancy test. I wouldn't mind carrying mattias kid tho😗. When I got home Kobe started questioning me asking where I was and I just told him that I went to buy a snack. My face was like this 🙂 when I said it so that's why he believed it. I took it and waited and waited and waited. The more I waited the more people started coming home. Kairi kinda sounded tipsy when he came and started falling. He went to the restroom where I was and he already had his dick out to pee. I covered my eyes and he quickly finished and apologized saying he didn't see me. He then told me what I was doing in the bathroom so I showed him the pregnancy test box. He was in shock. So he stayed with me until we finally got results. It was.....

POSITIVE. I started crying right their and Kairi was hugging me. At this point I was screaming so everyone came to check up on me. When Mattia came he thought Kairi did something to me so he punched him. I quickly got up and picked up Kairi and started yelling at Mattia. Then the pregnancy test fell out of my hand and everyone stared at it in shock. Then Mattia hugged me but I quickly pulled away bc he smelled like alcohol and weed. That's the worst smell EVER.

It's been a couple more months in tour and I started showing just a tiny bit but no one noticed cause I wore baggy but cute things. Everyone was supportive except my mom. She yelled at me and threatened to kill me and she even said I couldn't see Jaden anymore. I was scared to go back home. But the time had to come. I said goodbye to everyone and when I stepped foot into my house I saw my mom stepdad dad stepmom and Jaden. Why the hell were they here. They told me to sit down and I did. They started saying things about why I should've used protection blah blah blah. My mom said if I don't get an abortion she will actually kill me. Ofc I wasn't gonna have one. That's just sad...so I planned on leaving with Jaden at 3:00 am to god knows where. My step mom was staying over so that was a prefect time to get Jaden and leave. Idk if that's considered Kidnapping but I mean he is my Brother after all.

Does this sound like a good idea? 🤔