It Was An Accident! - Part 6

"Ricky are you sure about this? Maybe I could just sell it and get some money for it..." You leaned up against the ally way and looked up at Ricky. He laughed and held his hand out towards you. You lifted your hand and slowly dropped the necklace from your hand into his.

"Now let's go get rid of this." You smiled. Ricky had convinced you to get rid of a necklace that your ex gave to you. You follow him as he walked to a small cliff, being careful to not fall. So much for that though, before you knew it you slipped and almost fell off! Ricky caught you for god's sake and pulled you into a hug. You smiled looking up at him, he returned the smile and slowly started to close the distance between the two of you.

"OW!" You shot up in the bunk only to once again hit your head on the ceiling. These dreams you were having about Ricky started to come more often, especially since the last time your ex hurt you. Ricky had seemed to be more attached to you ever since the last beating. You didn't mind this though, it was nice knowing you had your own kind of bodyguard to watch out for you.

You sighed and got out of bed, it was already 6 am and there was no point in going back to sleep since you had to be up at 7 am anyway. You threw on one of Ricky's jackets that you had stolen and a pair of leggings. It was a nice quiet sunny morning, so why not go on a small run, afterall it would be nice to get your thoughts straight. You quickly laced up your shoes and looked over to see that Ryan was just getting up. Ryan smiled at you as he walked from the bunks over to where you were sitting on the couch.

"Going out?" You gave him a quick and stood up from the couch. "Mind if I join?" Ryan gave you a questioning look. Maybe it would be a good idea for someone to go with you after everything with your ex.

"Sure why not." You shrugged and watched Ryan run back to grab his jacket and shoes. Ryan quickly reappeared with everything in his hands. You watched as he threw on his jacket and tied his shoes before standing up from the couch.

"Alright let's go." Ryan walked over to where you were standing near the door. You opened the bus door and held it for Ryan. The two of you started jogging as the sun started to come out. It was quite peaceful being able to watch the sun rise. "So what's got you up so early?" Ryan questioned as you picked up the pace a bit.

"Eh I've just been having these stupid dreams lately and im sick of hitting my head on my bunk so why not just get up." You shrugged as Ryan kept up with your pace. He nodded understanding and something told you that he really did understand where you were coming from. "Hey can I ask you something?"

"Yeah go for it." Ryan looked at you for a minute before looking ahead again. You felt you could trust Ryan with this secret, after all maybe he could give you some advice.

"Well I've been having these dreams about someone who shall not be named right now and umm they kind of always are of me being in relationship with the person, but I don't know if I really liked them like that ya know?" You spoke carefully so you wouldn't accidentally say Ricky's name. Ryan took a moment to think about what to say. You continued to jog in silence as you waited for his response.

"Hmm well maybe your head is telling you something in your dreams." He shrugged and you nodded slowly. You had been thinking the same thing for a little while now. Maybe your head was telling you something that you needed to do in your life. Whatever it was though, it was confusing the hell out of you. "Since you asked me something can I ask you something?" Ryan looked at you again and gave you a small smile.

"Of course." You slowed down a little bit making sure to pace yourself, afterall you didn't want to be too tired later on in the day.

"Are you and Ricky in a relationship?" Your heart sank as he asked the question. Did he know you kind of liked Ricky? Why was he asking such a random question? You sighed and looked at the ground as you continued to jog next to Ryan.