Something Isn't Right - Part 8

You laid in your bunk just staring up at the ceiling the whole night. Your head and sides were still killing you and being in a small bunk didn't help this at all. It just ended up making you feel so much worse. After a while you just decided to say fuck it and get up. You figured it would be easier to sleep on the couch where you had more.

All the guys were asleep so you tried your best to quietly tiptoe to the couch. You quietly laid down and wrapped your blanket around you. Your body seriously couldn't take anymore abuse like this. One of these times he was going to seriously injure you and it was scary to even think that.

You closed your eyes and hugged your sides trying to find a comfortable position, which was basically impossible. Your mind drifted to thinking about Ricky, god it would be nice for you to be in his arms right now. In all honesty, you just wanted to be held and told everything was going to be alright. After all your ex had never shown you anything like that, the more you thought about it the more it became more clear to you how poorly your ex treated you.

All you had ever wanted was to be in a normal relationship but clearly your ex had made that nearly impossible. These thoughts continued to roam in your head as you tried your best to fall asleep on the cold couch. Once thing you couldn't wait for though, was to get the restraining order against your ex. You had thought about getting one a while back but not ever came of the idea. Thankfully Ricky was going to make you do it one way or another so there was no way you could back down now.

-----------------

You woke up the next morning to Vinny playing video games on the other couch. He wasn't actually being too loud, it was just the fact that the tv was right above where you were laying. You didn't mind though, it was already 8 am and you normally got up around that time anyway.

"Sorry...." Vinny smiled weakly as you sat up on the couch. Your head was still somehow killing you and so was your side. "You doing okay today....?" Vinny was always so sweet to you which you really appreciated in times like these.

"Not really...." You sighed. Something just didn't feel right this time, Yeah you always hurt a few days after your ex would beat you up, but this time the pain was really starting to be unbearable. You didn't want to have to go to the hospital but what other option did you have? "Vinny something just doesn't feel right...." You sighed and lifted up the baggy t-shirt you were wearing, revealing a huge bruise right across the right side of your ribs.

You looked up shocked at Vinny and his reaction was priceless. He couldn't stop staring at the dark blue, purple, and black bruising that was all over your skin. You never bruised that bad! Vinny got down from where he was sitting on the couch and light ran his finger over your ribs. You flinched hard and he knew almost immediately that you needed to get help.

"I'm going to get Ricky to take you to the hospital." You nodded sadly as he got up and walked over to the bunks to get Ricky up. It sucked that it had come to this but you were in a lot of pain, even if you didn't show it. Ricky jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, you assumed he was pretty worried considering how fast he jumped out of bed. Despite how tired Ricky was, he quickly pulled on new clothes in place of what was his pajamas.

You got up and walked slowly over to your bunk grabbing a jacket and your phone. Ricky came out of the bathroom just as you were walking back to the front. Vinny was standing with him and it looked like you had just gotten in trouble by your parents. You walked over carefully and stood in front of the two boys.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Ricky questioned you while Vinny looked at you and gave you the "tell him look. You slowly pulled up your shirt and watched as Ricky's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that you weren't in tears. Seeing what your ex had done to you just enraged Ricky even more. He wanted you to see what real love was, and what your ex was doing definitely was the exact opposite.